Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available Empty
PostSubject: Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available   Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:26 am

http://www.degreeabsolute.com

Any fans of this band here? They've put out one killer CD so far. They're a prog-metal band. Point of reference would be bands like Zero Hour and Redemption. They are—or were—on Sensory Records, so you know this is quality stuff. Check out this sample from the debut (and more on MySpace):

LAUGHING ALONE

http://www.myspace.com/degreeabsolute

Anyway, a brand new 7" is available for purchase now. It's limited to 200 copies; first 100 on green vinyl. Cost is $7 (incl. S&H). Can't beat it. Not sure about the style, though. The sample sounds more electronic, but it's short. There is a message on their MySpace page that basically says the 7" isn't a reflection of the last album, but the next. So I'd expect something different, I guess.

I just bought a copy, so I guess I'll find out God-knows-when. I don't own a record player, and haven't for about 10 years.

Why do I buy vinyl...all the time? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available   Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:34 am

hmm. that does sound like a steal. And it's green. Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available 309780 Thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down

Degree Absolute: New 7" (Limited To 200) Available
Page 1 of 1