Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..

Go down 
+15
kmorg
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
SAHB Healer
Metal Misfit
Stender
DeathCult
EvyMetal
mc666
DallasBlack
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Invader
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
nevermore
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The Dungeons Are Calling
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap6%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Sirens
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap6%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Fight For The Rock
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap0%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Power Of The Night
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap9%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Hall Of The Mountain King
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap40%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 14 ]
Gutter Ballet
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap11%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Streets
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap9%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Edge Of Thorns
Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_lcap19%Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage

Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Empty
PostSubject: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Power Of The Night. Isn't this just common knowledge? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:07 pm

No, it changes for us normal people.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Can I just pick them all?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 pm

I picked Gutter Ballet today. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:19 pm

EOT usually stays my favorite. reminds me of my road trip to work for Pink Floyd in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 pm

I picked Hall Of The Mountain King.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 pm

I picked Power of the Night today.But It could have been Hall of the Mountain King,or Edge of Thorns or Gutter Ballet.I'm Sorry,I cant choose. insane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Related topic....

Just read this on Wikipedia. It seems things could have been different for everyone's favorite Florida metal band.....

Wikipedia wrote:
Atlantic budgeted to provide funds to make a video for "Hard for Love", on the condition that it be retitled "Hot for Love" for broadcast purposes. The band refused to change the song and consequently a video was not released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Savatage is weird in that they have so mnay hardcore fans, but never hit if big. It's like certain people are immune to what they are. They hit some like a ton of bricks, and others can't understand why we like them so much.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Gutter Ballet, although I could have chosen Hall Of The Mountain King and Streets too.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:41 pm

"Streets" for me. But they're all golden as far as I'm concerned.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:54 pm

I went for Sirens myself, it's the album that i love the most by the band so picking any of the others wouldn't make much sence, although as any Sava fan will tell you there isn't one bad record on that list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. 1410

It's so tough for me to choose between those first 3, but I'll go with Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28433

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Hall of the Mountain King got my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:41 am

You never forget your first, and for me that is Edge Of Thorns.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:42 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Savatage is weird in that they have so mnay hardcore fans, but never hit if big. It's like certain people are immune to what they are. They hit some like a ton of bricks, and others can't understand why we like them so much.

They have no taste.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:00 am

definitely the first 2. either one.

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 am

DallasBlack wrote:
SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

They have no taste.

It's more than that, though. Thses people I speak of like a lot of bands we all like, but for some reason can't see what a lot of us see.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:00 pm

I chose Hall of the Mountain King. I never really got into Streets, I should pull that out for a spin
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Hall Of The Mountain King
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:35 am

It was a big toss up between Hall of the mountain king and Streets. I chose Streets just because I like Believe and Strange reality so much.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:42 am

nevermore wrote:
I picked Hall Of The Mountain King.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:49 am

I'm not surprised no one chose "Fight For The Rock". I read that even Savatage doesn't like that album. Smile
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:35 am

Power of the Night because it's got such metal attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album..   Fave Criss Oliva era Savatage album.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next