Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
Shiney
T-Roy
TrogDawn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:37 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

How about squeezing his lemon till the juice runs down his leg? Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

That was originally Robert Johnson's line. Cool

Oh, sure. Leave to "The Man" to blame it on a poor black blues singer.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:27 am

For a real shameless one, how about Pantera's "Ride My Rocket"?

"ride my rocket wear me out ride my rocket make me twist and shout ride my rocket give me all of your love ride my rocket I just can't get enough."

There's actually 3 or 4 songs on Metal Magic that are probably that bad now that I'm thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

How about squeezing his lemon till the juice runs down his leg? Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

That was originally Robert Johnson's line. Cool
Although RJ may have borrowed them too, according to Wikipedia:

Quote :
parts of Johnson's "Travelling Riverside Blues" are used as lyrics in Led Zeppelin's "The Lemon Song", namely the "squeeze my lemon" sequence. It is likely that Johnson borrowed this himself, from a song recorded in the same year (1937) called "She Squeezed My Lemon".
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:
"Let me cut your cake with my knife" - from the song "Let Me Put My Love Into You" by AC/DC impatient

And probably one of the best examples of poorly done double-entendre in the entire history of rock. Brian Johnson just couldn't pull it off the way Bon Scott did. Evil or Very Mad

Yes, but what about his ode to oral sex, Giving The Dog A Bone, that one came across slightly better

When I was younger, still living at home, I was listening to this song and when they repeat the phrase "Giving the dog a bone" over and over, my mom walked by my room and said "For Pete's sake, give the dog a bone and shut up about it!" Neither one of us got the inuendo at the time, but when I look back on it now, I can't help but laugh. And I'm pretty sure my mom still wouldn't get the joke.

Too funny

As much as we post about KISS on this board, there is one song no one has mentioned (and since I just saw Ace and his new tour is named after this song) -

Rocket Ride

I had no idea what Ace was talking about when I first picked up Alive 2 (of couse, I was just 8 years old)
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Judas Priest - Jawbreaker

sick
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:
"Let me cut your cake with my knife" - from the song "Let Me Put My Love Into You" by AC/DC impatient

And probably one of the best examples of poorly done double-entendre in the entire history of rock. Brian Johnson just couldn't pull it off the way Bon Scott did. Evil or Very Mad

Yes, but what about his ode to oral sex, Giving The Dog A Bone, that one came across slightly better

When I was younger, still living at home, I was listening to this song and when they repeat the phrase "Giving the dog a bone" over and over, my mom walked by my room and said "For Pete's sake, give the dog a bone and shut up about it!" Neither one of us got the inuendo at the time, but when I look back on it now, I can't help but laugh. And I'm pretty sure my mom still wouldn't get the joke.

Laughing very hard Don't feel bad, Brian Johnson's mom doesn't get that joke either. I read an interview with him years ago where he said most of the double-entendres in AC/DC's lyrics went straight over her head. He sez he overheard her on the phone with someone saying "Oh my son Brian, he just loves animals. He just wrote a song about a dog..." He was going to correct her but then thought "Er, never mind." Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:12 pm

N.W.A. - Just Don't Bite It Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Weiners! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 am

Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 AK034_400px
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:30 am

Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Carnivorous_300
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:32 am

Sorry if i offended anyone. I got these from an old thread about gross album art.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:07 am

Goblin Cock? What the- Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...   Not only does it rhyme with "rock"... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not only does it rhyme with "rock"...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2