Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Hundred Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

One Hundred Days Empty
PostSubject: One Hundred Days   One Hundred Days Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 am

Anybody else know about this Christian progressive alt rock band from Canada? They arose from the ashes of a band called The Awakening (not the goth band) and had four albums (two origional ones, one with re-recorded Awakening tracks, and a compilation) before disbanding. I discovered them back in 2001 when I became a Christian and was seeking some Christian music (at the time Christian metal was almost immpossible for me to find). I still love the albums I have (Counting By Heads, The Obvious, and Feels Like Love) and consider this short-lived band one of my favortie non-heavy metal/hard rock bands of all time. They are not heavy but the music is very well written, performed, beatiful, and a lot of it very praise and worship in nature (though I doubt they would have gotten much support from the CCM people considering they were unique and not trend following).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

One Hundred Days
Page 1 of 1