Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is simply the last straw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

This is simply the last straw Empty
PostSubject: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 am

I have been waiting for ages to get some cd's I ordered from amazon. With it was the first release of Kiss (yeah, for shame...I don't know how I could not avoid picking it up earlier). When all the cd's finally came (they were a week late, and I had even payed extra to get it in on a spedific date), most of them had huge cracks in the case. And the Kiss CD had such a huge crack, when I opened it, all the loose bits fell off. And the booklet had rips. ...Is this normal!? Mad
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:46 am

No, it's not normal. I'd let them know and ask them to rectify it.

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 am

If you bought them directly from Amazon, I would contact them about it. It isn't normal, but shipping problems occur. If it was an Amazon Marketplace seller, unfortunately you should just deal with it, as some can be difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:02 am

I've had nothing but good experiences from Amazon.com for years now.

They are very good about being timely and they DO back up their product. Like spectre said though - if it was Amazon Z shops - that can be a different story.

If you ordered them from the actual store however, they will make it good. I'm sure of it.

Also, Amazon.com is the fastest company for shipping I've ever used (and I've used a LOT).
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am

if the package was wrapped well (if it looks like they took the same care you would), then it was probably some mishap by the postal service. i recently ordered some pictures from Shutterfly & they sent it in an envelope that clearly said "photos: do not bend". wouldn't you know i found the envelope bent in 3 & crammed into my mailbox. bastards.

if the seller took respectable precautions, then it may not be their fault.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:47 am

I think that amazon can get your money back from the seller as long as you return the items that are defective and make sure to rate the seller a appropriate rating!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:59 pm

It depends on whether you bought them new or used on Amazon. Sometimes the used ones are how they come and you can't really do anything about it, which sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is simply the last straw   This is simply the last straw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is simply the last straw
Page 1 of 1