Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/

Go down 
+9
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Smindas
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
EvyMetal
Lurideath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 pm

George wrote:
Yeah, the song "Power Of The Night" is perhaps my favorite SAVATAGE tune. Either that, or "Sirens." I also like "Fountain Of Youth" and "Warriors" off the Power Of The Night record, too.

I saw SAVATAGE on the "Gutter Ballet" tour...

TESTAMENT/SAVATAGE/NUCLEAR ASSAULT
Thursday, April 12, 1990
The Palomino Club
Charlotte, NC

My LOF guitarist went to that show...he likes to vindictively remind me of it every so often...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:35 am

I saw Savatage twice, for some reason I can't remember who the opening act was at either concert.

First show was the Gutter Ballet tour (at Slammers in Martinsburg WV), I remember that one the best as I hung out with Jon and Criss after the show for awhile. That was easily one of the best metal concerts I ever saw. At one point during the concert Jon took Criss' guitar from him, turned it upside down so he could play it left handed...and played a BLISTERING solo (strings upside down).

Second show was on the Streets tour at Hammerjacks in Baltimore...have to admit I don't remember much about that gig as I went with some friends and we were "altered" a little bit too much for that one.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 am

My favorite album from Savatage, awesome \m/
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:11 pm

hall of the moutain king, one of the best songs ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2