Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/

Go down 
+9
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Smindas
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
EvyMetal
Lurideath
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Empty
PostSubject: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot--GrCUx6E
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:27 pm

This one is better! hahah. Seriously, to me, this is by far their best song ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia9gExU7jLE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:45 pm

Yeah, cheese city on that vid though.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:55 am

their gutter ballet vid is better!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8WWiJ6TU4s&feature=related
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:50 am

🤘

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:50 am

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Power_of_the_night
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:30 pm

Savatage \m/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:27 am

Great song!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:37 am

Power of the Night is a tune and a half.

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:40 am

Smindas wrote:

Yep. Probably their most powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:04 am

Their most underrated song, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPp28wKkIs
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:07 am

TrogDawn wrote:

(Bows down)

When I saw Savatage on the GUTTER BALLET tour (best...show...EVER by the way), they played "Power of the Night" as the first encore... and Jon played guitar while Chris Caffery sang lead vocals! That was pretty cool.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:

(Bows down)

When I saw Savatage on the GUTTER BALLET tour (best...show...EVER by the way), they played "Power of the Night" as the first encore... and Jon played guitar while Chris Caffery sang lead vocals! That was pretty cool.

I have a bootleg of that. I think it's anaheim.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:55 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:03 am

Yeah, the song "Power Of The Night" is perhaps my favorite SAVATAGE tune. Either that, or "Sirens." I also like "Fountain Of Youth" and "Warriors" off the Power Of The Night record, too.

I saw SAVATAGE on the "Gutter Ballet" tour...

TESTAMENT/SAVATAGE/NUCLEAR ASSAULT
Thursday, April 12, 1990
The Palomino Club
Charlotte, NC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:46 am

George wrote:
Yeah, the song "Power Of The Night" is perhaps my favorite SAVATAGE tune. Either that, or "Sirens." I also like "Fountain Of Youth" and "Warriors" off the Power Of The Night record, too.

I saw SAVATAGE on the "Gutter Ballet" tour...

TESTAMENT/SAVATAGE/NUCLEAR ASSAULT
Thursday, April 12, 1990
The Palomino Club
Charlotte, NC

Lucky dog.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:47 am

When I saw Savatage on the Gutter Ballet tour (September of 90 at L'amour in Brooklyn, NY) they were headlining and TROUBLE (pimping their s/t album on Def American) was the opening act.

I got high fives from Criss, Jon, and Doc Killdrums at the end of Savatage's set.

I repeat... BEST... SHOW....EVER.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:11 am

I never saw Criss live.

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:25 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
When I saw Savatage on the Gutter Ballet tour (September of 90 at L'amour in Brooklyn, NY) they were headlining and TROUBLE (pimping their s/t album on Def American) was the opening act.

I got high fives from Criss, Jon, and Doc Killdrums at the end of Savatage's set.

i'd give an arm and a leg to be in NY that era, but for other reasons....the only ep i'm still missing and want was from that area(or at least very near....and they did some gigs that era.... angry )
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Smindas wrote:

Definitely one of their best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Man you're lucky!!! Savatage and Trouble are two of my favs.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 pm

(Hall of the Mountain King)

The video reminds me of Dio and Jon looks like Ozzy from The Ultimate Sin days,
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:46 pm

🤘 cool guitar sound in that video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/   RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD!!!!!!!! \m/
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next