Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:34 pm

I was crusing ebay and found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ZION-THRILLSEEKER-AC-DC-X-sinner-Whitecross_W0QQitemZ300081623579QQihZ020QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300081623579

I have and enjoy their one album. I wonder if this live cd is good or not?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 pm

I've been thinking about picking this album up too. I have the THUNDER FROM THE MOUNTAIN disc and it's pretty cool (even though the production stinks), and I hear the material on their old demos (some of which is included on this new CD) is heavier than the album turned out. I'm also a long time X-Sinner fan so anything with Rex Scott on it is definitely worth a listen. Smile
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:52 pm

I didn't think this was even out yet. I have heard that the live stuff is NOT that great quality-wise, but the demo stuff actually turned out pretty good. I have not heard it myself...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:00 pm

Years ago I got an email from a guy who said he was in a band with the second singer for Zion. I had no idea they had a second singer, guess from what he said the first singer quit while out on the road. He gave me the singers email and a website of his new band. When he saw I was from christianeightiesmetal.com, he never wrote me back. Had no idea Zion was doing music still. Who is in the band?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:40 pm

I have the first ZION album. I think this new release you guys are talking about must be a buy or die release for any ZION fan. I hope i can find it because i dont buy from EBAY anymore since a long time.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:46 pm

I had one of their old demo's 'Rock For Eternity'. Fair to good. VERY AC/DC like. One tune sounded dead on and I mean dead on like 'Hell Ain't a bad Place to Be' with a break like 'sin city'. Hope that makes sense. I used to have more of this stuff, (divorce sucks for more reasons than the obvious!! HA.) Production is thin. 'Live' means in studio not necessarily in concert.. If you spend your money know it's older stuff, you may dig it if you liked TFTM. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Zion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zion?   Zion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: