Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Smindas
MetalRob331
stormspell
GrandNational
EvyMetal
mc666
Mglaffas81
thejokeriv
ultmetal
exact33
Temple of Blood
candlemass
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:48 am

What do you have against Keith Bergman? I always laugh my ass off at his CD reviews. I rarely (if ever) agree with him, but they're always a funny read.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:54 am

congratulations on a fine acheivement eyesore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:15 pm

I have to say that I almost pissed myself with laughter when I saw the title thread.

Congrats dude, I know you have tried your best for quite sometime now to get banned.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:19 pm

One step closer to having Eysore posting here, exclusively!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:43 pm

sooooo many people trash Bergman (& many of the other critics), some very cruely. i'd like to know what was said that he took such issue with as to ban you out of all the other blabberkids.

come on, post it here... this forum will "smurf poo" out all of the obscenities. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Holy Smurf I had no smurfing idea that it would take out all the smurfing curse words! Smurf yeah, mothersmurfers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
What do you have against Keith Bergman? I always laugh my ass off at his CD reviews. I rarely (if ever) agree with him, but they're always a funny read.
I love to support music. I don't see any upside to bashing bands. This is why I don't get along with young people online, because internet cowardice gives them a soapbox to talk nonsense that they would never talk in real life. It irks me even more when adults do it, especially when they're supposed to be professional "journalists."

I haven't disliked all of Turdman's reviews, but far too many of them just have too many blatant lies. Maybe it's him doing it on purpose, or maybe he's just ignorant. But the bottom line is that he doesn't care one way or the other. I can't remember the review, but this dude had SEVEN things in his review that were simply 100% false. I mentioned this numerous times and he never changed these things, he just posted sarcastic replies like all the other teenage dickpimples that post there.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time when reviewing albums. I once said the dude in Tacere was a hotty by mistake. I meant to put the female vocalists name, but I screwed that up! Haha. I changed it, though! Why can't someone change a review? If they had a little pride in their work, a little bit of passion for the music they're supposed to be supporting, they'd make sure their reviews were airtight. But people like Turdman don't give a crap. That's why I dislike him. He's a turd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:43 pm

mc666 wrote:
sooooo many people trash Bergman (& many of the other critics), some very cruely. i'd like to know what was said that he took such issue with as to ban you out of all the other blabberkids.

come on, post it here... this forum will "smurf poo" out all of the obscenities. Very Happy
I wish I knew. All my replies are gone. Haha. He was definitely the last person I insulted, though. If you call Keith Turdman and insult, I guess.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm

I was banned at the Sanctuary board for calling out a neo-nazi that they placate there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm

I was banned from Blabbermouth too for some reason, and some other site
called Metal Pwns all, but they were a bunch of assholes anyway... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Sacrifice wrote:
Metal Pwns All? Hahaha. That is so retarded it's awesome! lol!

I never got banned from the Hellride Music forums, for some odd reason. Not a single person there likes me. In fact, I actually believe quite a few of them would murder me, eat my organs, and then jack off on my corpse.

And all because I like The Sword. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Sacrifice wrote:
Metal Pwns All? Hahaha. That is so retarded it's awesome! lol!

I
never got banned from the Hellride Music forums, for some odd reason.
Not a single person there likes me. In fact, I actually believe quite a
few of them would murder me, eat my organs, and then jack off on my
corpse.

And all because I like The Sword. Laughing very hard

lol! lol! There's nothing wrong with The Sword!
Ahh..people suck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:35 pm

I was banned from the gamefaqs msg board for talking crap to the sole piece of vagina that contributed there. she was a rude smurfette that needed a big lashing. apparently the mods didn't appreciate my lashing :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2