Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video

Go down 
+6
Lurideath
AchrisK
nevermore
Troublezone
mc666
rattpoison
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Empty
PostSubject: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:43 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=100615

Is this really necessary? Does Blabbermouth think they're fighting crime here? Nothing in that video warrants their posting it. They made a new post about this earlier—without the video. Now the video is made available, so they need to make another news entry about it?

I can't help but feel like this purely selfish. Despicable act, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 am

I don't know it walks a fine line. If other news sites can show the footage than Blabbermouth can.....

.....But from the Blabbermouth site i'd be saying it's there purely for the curious. Which is wrong.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:59 am

meh, they showed it on tv as well. hopefully someone will recognize the guys.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 am

It seems like it's getting more common for metal musicians to get brutally murdered. This guy was shot in the head like Dimebag. RIP Paul Vee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 am

mc666 wrote:
meh, they showed it on tv as well. hopefully someone will recognize the guys.
That's the thing, though; the video doesn't show anything helpful. Two blurry black guys in hats and white t-shirts. Well, I can go find you about 300 that fit that description in about an hour.

Blabbermouth is just turning into TMZ.com, and that's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 am

I really am shocked that a superior news agency such as Blabbermouth.net would stoop to such levels!

C'mon, you're gonna get dirty if you sleep with pigs or however that saying goes. Smile

Blabbermouth is as bad as TMZ or any of those celebrity news TV shows. They are a joke.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26451

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:31 am

Blabbermouth should have just reported the story and not the video.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 pm

I will never work in a convenience store. I hope those guys get caught.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:52 pm

Just not a convenience store in Las Vegas. Places get robbed here all the time, however, they never even gave the guy a chance. The place that this happened is not a very nice area anyways. I hope the catch the guy too. Sad news to see this.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Rest In Peace.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Sad news indeed. Singer of a metal band or not. These idiots killed him for what a couple of bucks? If that? I never heard of the band before this. Its a shame they got some publicity over something like this.

I dont necessarily think it was a bad thing to put the video up on blabbermouth. Im sure its all over the news anyway and plenty of people have seen it. If it was a little more graphic then I would say it was out of line. Im so used to seeing things on TV or the internet that I thought I would never see so I guess the video being posted doesnt really shock me. I personally think these type of videos should only be seen by noone else but the authorities and possibly the family if they request it. Showing a blurry video doesnt really help anyone in finding these morons.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm

R.I.P. brother, so very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Although unfamiliar with the band's music, my condolences go out to him, his former bandmates, his friends, and his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video   Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angellic Rage Singer Murdered, Blabbermouth Shows The Video
Page 1 of 1