Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Smindas
MetalRob331
stormspell
GrandNational
EvyMetal
mc666
Mglaffas81
thejokeriv
ultmetal
exact33
Temple of Blood
candlemass
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Empty
PostSubject: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:28 pm

lol!

How is that even possible? What the hell would have gotten me banned? I don't post hateful things there, I just ocassionally point out idiocy all the time. Haha. This is hilarious. Not that I care, but it's funny.

Maybe I pointed out that Keith Bergman was a turd too many times, because in his Bigelf review all my comments are gone. He really does suck, though. 90% of his reviews are full of things that are completely false; and I'm not talking about opinion. He just sucks.

I didn't even know they banned people from that site. Haha.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:34 pm

Wow, I'm totally shocked! Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Guess I shouldn't have called him the infernal Keith Turdman the other day (he posts as "Infernal Keith"). Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:39 pm

How many places have you been banned from now??

Alex

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:47 pm

exact33 wrote:
How many places have you been banned from now??

Alex
Not many. I was suspended from lala, but was reinstated. I was banned from Kerrazy Torrents because I couldn't stand people posting a Candlemass album and going "GREATEST THRASH BAND EVAR!!11!1!!" I lasted about two weeks there.

Other than that, I don't think I've been banned from any other forums.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:48 pm

Congratulations. I didn't know it was possible to be banned from there.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:51 pm

too bad you were not around for the black hand Inn...I was banned from there at least once every couple of weeks...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:55 pm

exact33 wrote:
too bad you were not around for the black hand Inn...I was banned from there at least once every couple of weeks...

Alex
That was before IP banning, eh? Even that can be worked around, but it's too much of a hassle.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Congrats on the ban - I refuse to read the comments in blabbermouth anymore
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:57 pm

I think we all know, that only Eyesore is capable of being banned from BLABBERMOUTH! lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:29 am

to the best of my knowledge, they only ban those who make threatening remarks, or post racist or homophobic nonsense. i've bashed the music critics numerous times, so i doubt that was it.. unless you did one of those other things that i mentioned while doing it. perhaps without realizing it?

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:41 am

mc666 wrote:
to the best of my knowledge, they only ban those who make threatening remarks, or post racist or homophobic nonsense. i've bashed the music critics numerous times, so i doubt that was it.. unless you did one of those other things that i mentioned while doing it. perhaps without realizing it?
No, I've never posted anything like that. Unless I'm being serious, I only ever post sarcastic remarks. And it's never anywhere near as bad as what other people post. Have you ever read the comments in a posting about Serj Tankian or System Of A Down?

I must have pissed Keith off.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:51 am

all you gotta do is get banned from this board and then get out there and do something!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 am

Congrats Eyesore. I guess anything is possible these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

I should put this on my resume. It's an accomplishment, I guess.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:22 am

Keith Bergman, wasnt this the dude that once had an online store called holeinthewall.com?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:40 am

blabbermouth is funny. I agree with u eyesore if they post news about nu-metal or even modern rock bands they get insulted because they feel its cool cuz everyone else is doin it. One thing i cant stand is ppl not liking music cuz zomeone else said its bad or doesnt like it. Especially if they never gave it a listen..
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:43 am

I've seen your posts on Blabber, Eyesore, that never appear to be out of line. You probably did rub someone the wrong way.

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:54 am

stormspell wrote:
Keith Bergman, wasnt this the dude that once had an online store called holeinthewall.com?
Is it? I used to order from them! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:55 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
blabbermouth is funny. I agree with u eyesore if they post news about nu-metal or even modern rock bands they get insulted because they feel its cool cuz everyone else is doin it. One thing i cant stand is ppl not liking music cuz zomeone else said its bad or doesnt like it. Especially if they never gave it a listen..
Well, people have this misconception that it's just for metal new. That's not what it says at all, though.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:57 am

Thats crazy Eyesore.You should fit right in at Blabbermouth lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:15 am

You can get banned from blabbermouth if:
1. Anything you present as fact is actually true
2. You don't jump on the bandwagon
3. You are open minded
4. You can spell
5. You are over the age of 17
6. You appear to be intelligent
7. You'd rather listen to music then complain via the internet about something you have never heard

They don't follow these rules perfectly BUT if you do the opposite of everything on that list you will be a huge star over at blabbermouth and if you are obnoxious enough and are really good at making things up you will end up their CEO.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:19 am

LOL @ you can spell! That was it Eyesore...you bastard!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:41 am

Good job, Eyesore. After reading what they do allow on there, getting banned is quite an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!   I Was Banned From Blabbermouth! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Banned From Blabbermouth!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next