Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!

Go down 
5 posters

Paragon - Best of these THREE
Law Of The Blade
Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_lcap100%Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
The Dark Legacy
Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_lcap0%Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Revenge
Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_lcap0%Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm looking for help, here. Among the CDs I plan to buy from Stormspell I must chose ONE of these three. Which do you think is the best and why? I've only been able to hear limited samples from Myspace. They all sound good to me!

I'm buying others from him and Forgotten Prophecies is a must have so I have to limit one of these three. Thanks metal heads! You're helping me spend more $$$$!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:06 pm

C'mon scott just buy all three, we know you are rollin' in dough from EBay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:07 pm

I dont know Scott but when you find out let me know.I would say Wargod would be the best to ask on this.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:15 pm

True, and true! (at least Spectre...I will be!! - as long as Thrasher has any bidding balls to speak of!! $$$$$$$$ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:03 pm

I'd go with Law Of The Blade it's more traditional metal but then again I love all Paragon. They are one of those bands that don't do much earth shattering but they do it good!

Yeah go with that one first. In fact older Paragon is best!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
True, and true! (at least Spectre...I will be!! - as long as Thrasher has any bidding balls to speak of!! $$$$$$$$ Twisted Evil

The balls isnt the problem,its the money Razz
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:30 am

I only have Law of the Blade, so I voted for it.

Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:37 am

Just got my copy of law of the blade, and it's amazing headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!   Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Decide on a Paragon CD!!
Page 1 of 1