Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paragon Records

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Paragon Records Empty
PostSubject: Paragon Records   Paragon Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm

I deliver mail to these guys and they are always getting shipments of cds to their house. The guy asked me if I knew anyone who was into black metal and if I did to tell them about their website. So check out www.ParagonRecords.org They also have some other genres than black metal so take a look and see if you find anything. Their prices range from like $5-$12 and free shipping within the US. If anyone does find anything let them know their mail man told you to check them out. That way they know I did them a favor haha.

That is all.....
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Paragon Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon Records   Paragon Records Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 am

Buddy Zajac Mayoka is a cool guy and I enjoy swapping some CDs with him now and then. Unfortunately they do release and deal mainly with black/extreme underground stuff which is not really my cup of tea. But yeah, good indy label run by nice honest people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Paragon Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon Records   Paragon Records Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am

Yea I dont know who he is I only know Greg, and I think the other guys name is Mike. They are nice guys. The music they sell isnt my cup of tea either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paragon Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon Records   Paragon Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon Records
Page 1 of 1