Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
ultmetal
ensiferum2k
Mglaffas81
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:08 am

spectrefate wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Now...you are bashing me, for my opinion? wow, that's mature
Where was the bashing? Can you quote it for me please? I'm all about self-improvement.

I will re-phrase that. ...You dislike me, because of my opinion (which I am not alone of)? ...hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:09 am

In case you didn't see it in my long post:

Mglaffas81,
No one is telling you off (or bashing you). You have to understand that on this board we are all friends. We all have different opinions and we all like to razz each other. It's part of the fun. Don't get offended bro.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:10 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

I will re-phrase that. ...You dislike me, because of my opinion (which I am not alone of)? ...hmmm scratch

No one said they disliked you. I read where you said you think Eyesore dislikes you as well. I think perhaps you may misunderstand.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 am

ultmetal wrote:
In case you didn't see it in my long post:

Mglaffas81,
No one is telling you off (or bashing you). You have to understand that on this board we are all friends. We all have different opinions and we all like to razz each other. It's part of the fun. Don't get offended bro.

Yeah, I noticed it after I wrote my own post.

No problem, I understand. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am

Mglaff,dont misunderstand me I wasnt bashing you I'm just jerking your chain.Its all in fun
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:44 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Mglaff,dont misunderstand me I wasnt bashing you I'm just jerking your chain.Its all in fun

Gotcha, bro. Sorry 'bout that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:12 am

IRON MAIDEN. Not that they're bad, but there's no way that an average band like they get to sell 50+ millions of albums, while bands like Saxon, Diamond Head, Angel Witch and co. get practically nothing.

Reign in Blood has 2 of the most known / played / (and best, in my opinion) speed / thrash tracks in the history (1st nd last) and is in no way over-rated in my opinion. HOWEVER, I could perhaps say that, because it gets a lot more attention than South of Heaven, which was, speaking from "technical" point of view (song structures, ideas, lyrics (for all the "Slayer write b-grade lyrics" - read first, judge later!!!!!) probably their strongest release. My favorite still remains Seasons in the Abyss, though Smile))

The root of all evil is the heart of a black soul.
A force that has lived all eternity.
A never ending search for a truth never told.
The loss of all hope and your dignity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal   Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Overrated/Underrated things in Rock/Metal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2