Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Of My Favorite Live Albums Ever

Go down 
+8
journeyman
Required Fields
Wargod
mc666
iamrockerfun
Fat Freddy
caniplaywithmadness?
DallasBlack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

One Of My Favorite Live Albums Ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Of My Favorite Live Albums Ever   One Of My Favorite Live Albums Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:39 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
Never heard it to be honest. I just never miss the opportunity to take a shot at Iced Earth. I realize thier top-notch in the talent dept., I just got completely turned off by The Glorious Burden. But, for the old-timers around here, that has been well documented.
If you like any of their other stuff, Alive In Athens really is a must-have. I don't much like live albums, but I love this one. But you must buy the 3CD version. It really is a killer live release.

I brought it into work with me today. I don't have the case or booklet handy and I have a question. Was this one show or was it a coupla of nights/shows put together for the live album? 'Cause I gotta say, if this 3 cd set was just one night's performance, it's really, really intense and must've been one helluva show to watch. The band is on fire and Barlow just belts it out on every tune. It's exhausting just listening to it.

I believe it was pieced together from two consecutive shows in the same venue.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

One Of My Favorite Live Albums Ever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2