Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jackson 5?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:47 pm

I know this has nothing to do with anything most folks that frequent here care about but, read this....

Quote :
Report: Jackson 5 to Reunite for Tour
Nov. 27, 2007, 10:47 AM EST

MSN Entertainment

The Jackson 5 will reunite for a tour in 2008, Jermaine Jackson told the BBC on Monday.
It will be the group's first tour in since 1984.
"We feel we have to do it one more time. We owe that to the fans and to the public," Jermaine told the BBC.
The group included Michael, Marlon, Jackie, Tito and Jermaine. Younger brother Randy and little sister Janet would later join the group, which stopped touring in the '80s after Michael and Janet started taking on solo careers. The group officially disbanded in 1990.
"There's been so much going on, getting over all the hurdles that we all were faced with during Michael's trial," Jermaine told the BBC. "But we are stronger than ever."

We've been down this road before, right? Victory tour anyone? It seems like when Michael Jackson either has a tragic hair incident or he is indicted on child molestation, we have to endure a Jackson 5 tour.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm

"ABC....easy as 1, 2, 3...simple as do, re, mi..."

Sorry. Embarassed

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:05 pm

I've listed The Jackson 5 before on "What other bands besides metal do you listen to threads"....they are one of the few common grounds my wife and I share musically. In fact, I have a "vinyl" day the other day and spun Dio, Queen, Hall & Oates, The Jackson 5 and others in amongst that day....
Back to top Go down

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:41 pm

The Jackson 5 make some prime bubblegum soul pop. Their early singles were just so damn catchy, they're impossible to resist. I loveeee it.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:55 am

YOU'RE PUSHING IT!
Back to top Go down

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:11 pm

THE JACKSON 5 RULE! I CANT WAIT FOR THE TOUR!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jackson 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jackson 5?   The Jackson 5? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jackson 5?
Page 1 of 1