Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Empty
PostSubject: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:21 pm

Interesting interview...

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1499&Itemid=52

So Adler and Izzy want back in... And at least up until a few years ago, Slash has always said he'd be open to coming back to GNR, but that it was up to Axl. That may have changed with Velvet Revolver's success though.

*IF* this is Adler telling the truth, I'm surprised Axl didn't fly off the handle when Steven told him they should get the originals back together.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:23 pm

Axl is an impossible man to predict. He literally makes no sense at all. However, an original line up tour would rake in the cash, so I'm sure Axl would be interested.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:39 pm

I think thats what GNR needs to renew peoples interest.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:45 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I think thats what GNR needs to renew peoples interest.
People will always be interested... at least until Chinese Democracy comes out. But I get your point, it would be *positive* interest if the reunion happened and everybody would love Axl again for doing it.

Smindas, you're right, Axl is impossible to predict. But even so, I don't think money is what motivates him... Even if Axl was broke, I'm not so sure he'd sign on for a reunion. He *may* do it at some point, but it'd have to feel "right" to him, not just be a good paycheck.

I'm not against the new Guns becaue I think the songs I've heard from Democracy are great, but I would still love to see the original group back together as well.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Great...now it will be another 3 years before the new album! LOL!

No biggie...I have what most people say is the "actual, official" demos of Chinese Democracy, and well, they ain't good.

ARttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 12:39 am

i hate "reunions". why not just go ahead & put out the new album & let the Velvet Revolver do what they do. let Adler go back on the needle & keep dreaming.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?   Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adler asks Axl to get the originals back together?
Page 1 of 1