Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Check it out:
http://www.eclipsemagazine.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7485#7485

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:44 am

Nice review! ...all though the description of the vocals might give the wrong idea for some people... Anyway. Extremely Awesome CD Scott, nice work! I play "One for All" and "Blood Covenant" on a regular basis. For some reason, the verses in that song (Blood Covenant) seem to be sung in a punk-ish way, all though with a very different vocal style...very cool! Much improved version of "Blink" too! Nice work Scott, you should be proud!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:58 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Nice work Scott, you should be proud!

Thanks. Glad you like it.

🤘

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 pm

Shawn really stated it plain and simple. Into The Pit kicks patootie!
I just don't hear the Celtic Frost comparison. Scott has a different vocal style that's hard to put a finger on.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:01 am

spectrefate wrote:
Shawn really stated it plain and simple. Into The Pit kicks patootie!
I just don't hear the Celtic Frost comparison. Scott has a different vocal style that's hard to put a finger on.

It's kind of funny. Every reviewer seems to be comparing me to someone different. I'm getting a lot of Roger Martinez comparisons, but I honestly don't hear that. I think that comparison is coming from my formerly singing for Once Dead. I've been compared to John Tardy from Obituary. Someone said I sounded like the singer in Skeletonwitch.

Anyhow, thanks for the comment. Glad you like it.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com   Ultimatum review on DigitalMetal.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1