Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Empty
PostSubject: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:10 pm

I am listening to this lp and just wonder if anybody liked this band. Beside this album they released a couple of demos (i got them by tapetrading years ago).
If you dont know them, they were from Canada and they played heavy metal with a progresive/epic touch. Very special band.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:07 am

I recently bought the CD too. Very interesting band. not sure i like it or hate it yet! lol Needs more attention.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Yes, interesting and special in my opinion. I have my vinly copie for many years and still love it. Give it some more attention Kmorg and review it when you can please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:19 am

Oh s hit decapitate. Sorry about that. I dont know how i missed that post of you. Maybe i didnt post for a couple of days and your thread went away from the first page fast. I dont know but sorry.
I am happy that at least two more people know about this band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:33 am

krokus wrote:
Oh s hit decapitate. Sorry about that. I dont know how i missed that post of you. Maybe i didnt post for a couple of days and your thread went away from the first page fast. I dont know but sorry.

Hey, no worries krokus!! It's cool
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:22 pm

decapitate wrote:
krokus wrote:

Hey, no worries krokus!! It's cool

Okay 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986   SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SACRED BLADE:OF THE SUN+MOON 1986
Page 1 of 1