Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Empty
PostSubject: Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)   Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:28 pm

Quote :
Before Zachary Stevens (vocals; CIRCLE II CIRCLE) and Jeff Plate (drums; TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, METAL CHURCH) joined SAVATAGE, they were in a band called WICKEDWITCH with guitarist/bassist Matt Leff (ADAM BOMB, TRIGGER EFFECT). Now these three skilled musicians have reunited to record fresh takes on their classic, unreleased material and combine them with all-new tracks.

Based on the initial fan and industry feedback, there is a lot of excitement about this upcoming release which reunites these accomplished, former SAVATAGE and WICKEDWITCH band mates together for the first time in many, many years.

Jeff and Matt more than deliver the "crunch" that rock/metal fans desire with Zak's amazing vocal power which is both bold and melodic! Their combined talents have crafted tracks which embrace the listener while kicking their ass! Fans of hard rock, metal, progressive, hardcore and alternative should each find a track or two to call their own on this record. With the wide crossover appeal of tracks like "The Moment" and "This Time", WICKEDWITCH will also reach out to mainstream radio/soundtrack consideration and draw new fans into the fold.

Although pre-production recording started in September 2007, all three are busy with their respective projects, so the album will most likely not be completed until late December/early January 2008. WICKEDWITCH and their management are actively looking at producers, studios and labels that would be interested in the project.

WICKEDWITCH fans may remember some of these awesome gems. The following tracks will be recorded for consideration on the upcoming release:

01. Bleed
02. Psychotic
03. Innocence
04. Promise
05. Between The Lines
06. Breakdown
07. Soul To Fire
08. This Time
09. The Moment
10. Just A Game
11. Midnight Rain
12. Wings Of An Angel

These tracks are being held as b-sides or possible bonus tracks for territories outside the United States:

13. She's Addiction
14. Holding On
15. Amnesia Please

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/wickedwitchtheband.
Sounds pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)   Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:01 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)   Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:04 am

that's pretty cool, i'll have to keep my eye open, on another note, my friend takes drum lessons from Jeff Plate after we met him after a Metal Church show.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)   Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Very cool news! I've always been on the lookout for the demo they made.

PostSubject: Re: Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)   Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wickedwitch (ex-Savatage Members)
Page 1 of 1