Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]

Go down 
+36
Coma
Smindas
Olafsto
AchrisK
assault_attack
Fat Freddy
novellahub
rattpoison
T-Roy
journeyman
jstate
Vordul
EvyMetal
TheGooch
TrogDawn
the sentinel
ghost
exact33
SideShowDisaSter
DallasBlack
Shiney
krokus
Thrasher73
Required Fields
GrandNational
Invader
nevermore
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
kmorg
scottmitchell74
A Handful of Wayne
Wargod
sovdat
ensiferum2k
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 pm

Led Zepplin- Mothership w/DVD

Jeez ive been slacking lately on my collecting Sad
I did pre order Helloween- Gambling with the devil (Digi) from Impuslemusic.com and I never got it. I emailed them 3 times and still no answers on where it is. Does anyone know did they just not make the Digi? This is also the last time I will ever order anything from Impulsemusic. They are slow, they never reply or tell you when things go out. Very annoying. I know you've had good experiences with them eyesore but I guess they just dont like me haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

I did pre order Helloween- Gambling with the devil (Digi) from Impuslemusic.com and I never got it. I emailed them 3 times and still no answers on where it is. Does anyone know did they just not make the Digi? This is also the last time I will ever order anything from Impulsemusic. They are slow, they never reply or tell you when things go out. Very annoying. I know you've had good experiences with them eyesore but I guess they just dont like me haha.
Weird. Yeah, I've never had issues with them at all. In fact, I just got a Masterplan EP through them about two or three weeks ago. Strange. It happens, though. I recently had to threaten the guy who runs Chavis Records. The dude dick'd me around for nearly 6 months. I was ready to kill him! But other people say that's a great label.

You're using the right e-mail address, right? I can't remember, do they except Paypal? If so, and you paid with Paypal, you can get your money back.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Various Artists - Trash On Delivery LP (1983)

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Trashondeliverycover

Couldn't believe my luck when i found this for only about $10 US dollars in a little record store. Because the thing goes for between $70-100 US on the net. Anyway for those who aren't familiar its an imfamous 12 track comp of trashy sleaze glam punk/metal from the UK in the early 80's. It features the earliest known recorded song from the Dogs D'Amour, Marionette (Kerrang cartoon strip artist Ray Zell's band), The Babysitters, London Cowboys (Glen Matlock's post Sex Pistols band), Nikki Sudden And The Bible Belt, The Barracudas (Nick Turner's pre Lords Of The New Church band) and other lesser names Bad Detective, Suffragette, The Genocides.

Check out Marionette's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/marionetterock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:18 pm

Today:

Arena - Immortal? **
Daylight Dies - No Reply **
Hammerfall - Crimson Thunder (w/Bonus Track) **
John Butler - Live At Twist & Shout
No More Johnny - Slam! *
Pallas - The Cross & The Crucible **
Ringworm - Birth Is Pain **
Riot - Through The Storm **
Sixty Watt Shaman - Seed Of Decades *
Slik Toxik - Doin' The Nasty *
Sly - Key (thanks, SAX!)
Vanden Plas - Christ 0 (w/Bonus Track)

* $1.75 from lala.com
** Three lala trades doubled-up, so six CDs for $5.25 to lala and two new CDs from the lala store to the sender. About $5 per CD total. Sweet deal. Direct ship is a great feature!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:49 am

SQUEALER-The Prophecy(Lala,thanks AchrisK)
ROB ROCK-Garden of Chaos
EVILE-Enter the Grave
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:20 am

MEGADETH - That One Night-Live in Buenos Aires

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:42 am

Just two today:

Crematory - ...Just Dreaming *
Dredg - Live At The Fillmore *

* $1.75 from lala.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 am

CDs

Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion (w/DVD)
Behemoth - Demigod
Cryptospy - And then you'll beg
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (2CD)
Satyricon - Rebel Extravaganza

Vinyl
Metal Church - Badlands (12")
Metal Church - Strat the Fire (12")
Savatage - In the Dream (12")
Theodicy - Succumb (7")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:57 am

Locky wrote:

Vinyl

You are cleaning up on those Metal Church 12"s. Smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Weird. Yeah, I've never had issues with them at all. In fact, I just got a Masterplan EP through them about two or three weeks ago. Strange. It happens, though. I recently had to threaten the guy who runs Chavis Records. The dude dick'd me around for nearly 6 months. I was ready to kill him! But other people say that's a great label.

You're using the right e-mail address, right? I can't remember, do they except Paypal? If so, and you paid with Paypal, you can get your money back.

I dont know what their problem is. Ive written them before and they wrote me back the next day. Im using the email address thats on their site. I ordered with my credit card but it was only a pre order so I dont think they would have charged me til it was sent out. i'll have to look on my next bill to see if its on there.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:39 pm

Vision Divine- The 25th Hour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Locky wrote:

Vinyl

It's the Savatage ones that I'm after, but the different sellers had Metal Church vinyls too, so shipping was the same for 3 as it is for 1,

respect to Musicstack 🤘
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:09 pm

ICED EARTH- "Tribute To The Gods"
KINGDOM COME- s/t

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:13 pm

well i have finally gone and done it!

i just ordered me a copy of Cynic - Focus after all this time i am so pleased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Locky wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Locky wrote:

Vinyl

It's the Savatage ones that I'm after, but the different sellers had Metal Church vinyls too, so shipping was the same for 3 as it is for 1,

respect to Musicstack 🤘
Are those promos? Any worthwhile tracks (besides tracks on albums) on the Savatage 12"s?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:32 pm

Eagles - Road Out Of Eden
Resistance - Patents Of Control
Rebellion - Shakespearse Macbeth - A Tragedy In Steel

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Are those promos? Any worthwhile tracks (besides tracks on albums) on the Savatage 12"s?

Yea them early 12"s are so called promo's, the tracks are just repeated on Side 2, I'm a Savatage buff, so I want it all (nearly there too)

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:43 pm

LIZZY BORDEN - Appointment With Death
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 am

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:34 am

A recent "haul":

Black Sabbath - Live Evil
Aerosmith - Get A Grip (limited edition cow-hide version)
Xentrx - For Whose Advantage (re-issue #1062/2000)
Ultimatum - Into the Pit
Defiance - Insomnia Box Set (#237/2000)
Hellfueled - Volume 1
Megadeth - Train of Consequences maxi-single import
Kinetic Dissent - I Will Fight No More Forever
Toxik - World Circus (re-issue)
Toxik - Think This (re-issue)
Galatic Cowboys - Space In Your Face
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis:Bold As Love
Alltheniko - We Will Fight
Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds
Queensryche - Take Cover
Bigelf - Hex

EDIT: Bigelf just came in the mail!

Does anyone know if the Toxik re-issues were done as digi-packs? Mine came in jewel cases with all the inserts from Displeased Records from Holland. The cd's have the bonus tracks and are printed with the album covers. Are they some kind of boots or are they legit?

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:41 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Does anyone know if the Toxik re-issues were done as digi-packs? Mine came in jewel cases with all the inserts from Displeased Records from Holland. The cd's have the bonus tracks and are printed with the album covers. Are they some kind of boots or are they legit?

The digis were released by Metal Mind and from what I have heard and read, have less bonus tracks than the jewels from Displeased. I have Think This in a digi and I just reordered World Circus in a jewel, as I just traded my digi to Shiney. They are definetely not bootlegs.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:55 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

The digis were released by Metal Mind and from what I have heard and read, have less bonus tracks than the jewels from Displeased. I have Think This in a digi and I just reordered World Circus in a jewel, as I just traded my digi to Shiney. They are definetely not bootlegs.

Cool. I'm happy with my purchase, but I was suprised when I opened them up to find jewelcases. I just assumed they would be digi-packs. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:38 am

Just filled 3 holes in my Sodom collection. Now I'm only missing 4 and I'll have them ALLLLL!!!!

🤘

I love Half.com. Got these all brand new for about $30.00 (not including shipping):

Sodom ~ Get What You Deserve
Sodom ~ Masquerade in Blood
Sodom ~ Til Death Do Us Unite

Just placed my order, they haven't arrived yet, sorry - but I was too excited to wait and talk about them when they arrived. I've wanted these cds for years now.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:34 am

Avantasia - Lost In Space 1 (EP)
Avantasia - Lost In Space 2 (EP)

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:16 am

Empathy - Skulls on Fire

Red Wine - The End (Thanks Min)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2007]
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next