Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I was at a concert last night...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

So I was at a concert last night... Empty
PostSubject: So I was at a concert last night...   So I was at a concert last night... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:40 pm

I was watching The Arrogant Worms (a novelty music act) play, and they actually mentioned Slayer at their concert. They were talking about how 1987 was, in their opinion, the last great year for music. "Bands like Guns N' Roses, Slayer, Whitesnake...they were all in their prime..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: So I was at a concert last night...   So I was at a concert last night... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:45 pm

In my opinion SLAYER and WHITESNAKE were far better before 1987 then in 1987. I agree about GNR. And about being 1987 the last great year for music is not correct, its false lol.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So I was at a concert last night...   So I was at a concert last night... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 am

who cares what some dink in a novelty act thinks? if he is stuck in 87 that's his problem.

PostSubject: Re: So I was at a concert last night...   So I was at a concert last night... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:07 am

mc666 wrote:
who cares what some dink in a novelty act thinks? if he is stuck in 87 that's his problem.
Hammer. Nail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was at a concert last night...   So I was at a concert last night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was at a concert last night...
Page 1 of 1