Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014

Go down 
+8
Required Fields
Lari
Fat Freddy
James B.
Lurideath
nevermore
powermacho
12 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Empty
PostSubject: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:46 pm

Hello everyone, how is everyone been doing for the past 10 years? I haven't posted since 2014. Been here since this chat was started, and the previous chat from ultimatum. I used to have a website in early 2000's called powmetalmusic.bravehost.com that has christian metal content.

does anyone know what's the latest on ultimatum, mortification and vengeance rising? remember there where talks that Roger martinez was going to go back into singing or maybe it was a joke lol.

Recently found that there will be a tribute to tourniquet in Ohio on July, I'll be driving there from New Jersey.

concerts I been and goin on 2024:
- 4 days of welcome to rockville festival
- sesanta; a perfect circle, Primus
- chevelle
- korn
- beat (king crimson)
- saga
- queensryche with armored saint
- trying to get manowar tickets
- immortal festival July; tourniquet, deliverance, human code(barren cross)
- trying to get stryper tickets
- testament, kreator, possed
- dismember
- kk priest with la guns and butchered babies
- Steve van with Sebastian satch

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26395

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:39 pm

Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:46 pm

Hey man! Good to see you back. A few of us still hang around.

Latest on VR... Roger supposedly has cancer but is supposed to be recording a new album. I doubt it will happen.

As far as I know, Ultimatum is still on hiatus, Scott does his YouTube podcasts. He does a really cool one called The Metal Round Table as well as his own personal ones. Plus he helps with a few labels and busy with I graphic design.

I'll be hitting that Testament, Kreator, Possessed show here in Vegas. Seeing Artillery at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40462

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:55 pm

Welcome back. That's one hell of a break.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12750

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 9:12 am

Makes me wanna listen to some Zep, "Ten Years Gone"

Have fun at the Tourniquet thingy, safe travels!

powermacho and Glower like this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37849

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 10:32 pm

Welcome back! As you might have noticed, the board isn't quite as busy as it was in the old days, but we've still got some die-hard regulars keeping it alive. Feel free to hang around, don't be a stranger.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6373

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:27 pm

powermacho wrote:
how is everyone been doing for the past 10 years?

Not too great. Had two more kids, got divorced, got promoted, improved my golf game. Loved, lost and learnt to like Flotsam and Jetsam.

Good to see you back. Awesome list of concerts!

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28594

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 11:52 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 12:18 pm

Great to see some still here.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3218

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 1:03 pm

That’s some bucket List you got -

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23269

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 6:49 pm

howdy! Its been awhile for me as well but I am glad to see things here are still going strong!
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12750

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 7:54 am

exact33 wrote:
howdy! Its been awhile for me as well but I am glad to see things here are still going strong!

Hey Alex, how was the move?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37849

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:34 am

Holy cow, it's old home week! First Powermacho, then Flat-Earth Guy, now THE KING! How goes it Alex?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23269

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 12:33 pm

I am well! I did not move due to a lot of interesting properties but life has been very busy

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9933

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 2:48 pm

Hey King. You haven't been around for quite some time.

Good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17144

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 6:25 pm

Let’s get some more older members back here for a HoM revival! Razz

nevermore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17144

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 6:28 pm

What happened to Metalguy71?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014   how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how is everyone, I haven't been here since 2014
Page 1 of 1