Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024

Go down 
+5
scottmitchell74
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 2:55 pm

AEW Dynamite
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:49 pm

"My Science Project" (1985)

A fun, mostly-forgotten sci-fi action comedy about a slacker high schooler who finds a cool glowing machine in a junk yard and takes it home, planning to pass it off as his semester-ending science project. Unfortunately, the gizmo turns out to be an alien device from a crashed UFO, which has the power to open portals through time and into other dimensions. Mucho space-time mayhem ensues while our hero and two of his friends try to figure out how to shut it off.
This movie came and went in the same summer as two better-known, similarly-themed "teen science" flicks (Weird Science and Real Genius). I remember Roger Ebert on At The Movies proposed a sequel that would combine all three, called My Real Genius' Weird Science Project. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 4:14 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 9:48 pm

"Scandalous: The Untold Story of the National Enquirer" (2019)

Interesting doc about the long and strange history of the ubiquitous supermarket tabloid, which has a history that dates back to the 1920s when it was a "legit" newspaper called the New York Enquirer. New ownership in the 60s struck gold when they turned it into a celebrity-gossip rag, and it ruled the checkout-stand roost for many years afterward. By the late 90s they'd even managed to beat some of the "real" news outlets to stories on the death of Elvis, the O.J. Simpson trial, the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal, and many others. I haven't read an Enquirer in many years but it was fun to go down memory lane with this flick.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40544

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 9:13 am

Paranormal Caught On Camera
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 3:22 pm

Smackdown
AEW Rampage
The X Files
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 9:55 am

Some old Tom & Jerry cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 2:22 pm

Paranormal Caught On Camera
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 6:32 am

More Paranormal Caught On Camera
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 3:01 pm

Elementary
Monday Night Raw
The X Files
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:55 am

Finished Paranormal Caught On Camera and then started the Boys season 4
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 3:57 pm

AEW Dynamite
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12762

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 9:18 pm

Did Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3 over the past couple of evenings.

The kid playing young Anakin was one of the better performances in the trilogy.  Laughing very hard

My first time seeing them since the theater (I think) and the first time watching them stoned.  The faces made my dude playing Palpatine when battling were f'n' hilarious.  

When young Anakin split Tatooine, I heard "Just A Boy" playing in my head. Come to think of it, "(Music From) The Elder" might have worked as a Soundtrack for the trilogy? Or not... Laughing very hard

A Long Time Ago...
In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

"Fanfare" (Queen Amidala arrives on Coruscant)
"Just a Boy" (Anakin splits from Tatooine)
"Odyssey" (Obi-Wan goes to Camino)
"Only You" (Palpatine becomes Chancelor)
"Under the Rose" (Anakin joins The Jedi Coucil)
"Dark Light" (Count Dooku admits he is Sith Lord)
"A World Without Heroes" (The Emperor orders the Clones to execute Order 66)
"The Oath" (Anakin becomes Darth Sidious' Apprentice)
"Mr. Blackwell" (Darth Vader gets his augmentations after battle with Obi-Wan on Mustafar)
"Escape from the Island" (Luke & Leia get separated after birth)
"I" (Yoda flies off in ship from Wookie homeworld)

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 11:25 am

Wolf Creek (2005)

Based on actual events, three friends go on a cross country trek in a remote part of Australia when they experience car trouble. A friendly local arrives through the night and offers to help, but the local isn't what he first appears to be and a deadly game begins, with the friends fighting for their lives. Very reminiscent of the Wrong Turn series, but given a boost with the beautiful Australian locale.

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 1:19 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 11:59 am

"Serial Mom" (1994)

Kathleen Turner is hilarious in John "Pink Flamingos" Waters' campy black comedy about a seemingly perfect suburban housewife whose dark side comes out whenever someone threatens her family's tranquility. When she's eventually arrested, her trial turns her into a media sensation. Waters has said that this satirical sickie is his favorite out of all the movies he's made.
Bonus points for the cameo appearance by L7 in a nightclub scene.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 3:18 pm

AEW Collision
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 7:33 pm

"Bloodsport" (1988)

Jean-Claude Van Damme goes AWOL from the Army so he can travel to Hong Kong and compete in the "Kumite," a secret underground no-holds-barred international martial arts competition. The movie's plot is paper thin but the fight scenes are bone-crunchingly brutal, and the flick's interesting supporting cast includes a young Forest Whitaker, Donald "Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds" Gibb, and the legendary Bolo Yeung as the tournament's Big Bad. '80s action enthusiasts will dig.
Fun fact: the movie is allegedly based on the true life experience of martial artist Frank Dux, but in the years since its release virtually everything in the film has been debunked as total B.S. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 10:42 am

Old episodes of the Morton Downey,Jr. show.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2024 3:04 pm

The X Files
NXT
Elementary
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2024 6:41 pm

"Near Dark" (1987)

A naive Oklahoma farm boy becomes an unwilling member of a traveling "family" of vampires when he gets bitten by a lovely bloodsucker. Chaos ensues as he tries to find a way back to his home and regain his humanity. A cool country-fried horror flick with a great cast headed by the always welcome Lance Henriksen and the late great Bill Paxton. Somehow I'd never seen this flick before; I'm glad to finally cross it off the list because it was a good one.

"Above The Law" (1988)

Steven Seagal (in his movie debut) is a Chicago cop who gets tangled up in a plot involving the Mob, South American drug cartels, and some rogue C.I.A. agents who are planning to assassinate a U.S. senator to cover up their dirty deeds. The plot is needlessly complicated but the Chicago locations are cool and Steve busts many heads and kicks many butts, therefore I was entertained.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2024 5:47 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 3:37 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 2:40 pm

Smackdown
AEW Rampage
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 1:35 pm

Some old school.comedy over the weekend :

One Crazy Summer (1986)

John Cusack as a recent high school grad and aspiring artist vacationing with his friend on Nantucket and getting involved with gorgeous Demi Moore in a fight to save her family's property from an unscrupulous restaurant owner/land developer. Plenty of fun hijinks occur, culminating in a regard race to determine land ownership. Fun film!

Ski Patrol (1990)

A ski resort is in jeopardy of being put out of business by a real estate mogul (Martin Mull R.I.P. ) who plans on building his own resort and owning the entire mountain. It's up to the resort's ski patrol to put an end to the schemes and save the place and save their jobs. Standard 80's film about 5 years too late.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next