Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, This Sucks...

Go down 
+9
krokus
GrandNational
mc666
romeolimagolf
Thrasher73
Smindas
Required Fields
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Well, This Sucks... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 pm

Update:
Well, I think I need to nominate my brother for Sainthood. I went to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner today and as soon as I got there my brother sez to me "Come here, I got something for ya." He hands me a copy of Halford's METAL GOD ESSENTIALS VOL. I CD/DVD combo, autographed by Rob himself (complete with "Hey Keith!" dedication!), Jay Jay from Fight, and Metal Mike Chlasciak. He said "I was gonna save it for your Christmas present, but I didn't want to make you wait that long for it."

He sez when he told Rob at the signing "My brother would love to be here today but it's his son's birthday," Rob even said something like "Ah well, family is very important, I understand."

Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:31 pm

excellent. you should send your brother out for all of your autographs. you'd never need leave the house. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 pm

I wonder if Rob's full name is Robert?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, This Sucks...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3