Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, This Sucks...

Go down 
+9
krokus
GrandNational
mc666
romeolimagolf
Thrasher73
Smindas
Required Fields
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:29 am

As I was yours. Have a great evening.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:40 am

it was a sincere question from a man who does not have children to a father of one. aside from that, as i already mentioned, it was not directed at you what so ever. my question was for fat freddy, so you had no reason to respond to me with sarcasm, except to try & start something. very classy.

i'm having a fantastic evening btw, thank you for asking. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:47 am

No problem. I have no reason to "start something". I apologized if you didn't see that. and I am glad you are having a great evening. We all should be. It's Friday. All We Are, my friend.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:53 am

i'm glad we can put that behind us. cheers to you. happy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:54 am

If I had both arms and the capacity to hug, I would you at this time.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:00 am

Hooray for reconciliation.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:06 am

GrandNational wrote:
Hooray for reconciliation.
minor misunderstandings never last long on this forum. everyone is pretty easy going & willing to discuss.

however we will make no appologies for hijacking threads! Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Well, this thread went to hell in a handbasket in a hurry didn't it?? Laughing
That would be my fault. Sorry. lol!

EDIT: I think the torch was passed to mc666 and his chip. Laughing
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:51 am

FAT FREDDY, i dont think your wife mind you going if it makes you so happy. If she mind then something is wrong, you dont think so???? Anyway, i am not trying to kill your marrage Very Happy but for shore you can find a little of time on your sons birthday to go and kick some ass with Rob halford 🤘 🤘 lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:01 am

Convince her it was your shilds birthday wish!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 am

Wow, this thread got weeeeeird after I left.... Shocked

Anyway, mc666, obviously we're having my son's birthday party on that day, so if I were to split in the middle of that to go meet Rob Halford and leave my wife at home for a couple of hours with a house full of family members and their sugar-tweaked pre-schoolers, she would probably have the locks changed while I was gone. So that's why a visit to Rob's signing is most likely not gonna happen. If the store where this was taking place were right around the corner it might be a different story, but this is at least an hour's drive away, if not more.

Make sense now?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:46 am

yep, i gotcha. i guess i just thought you could have scheduled the party later or earlier or whatever. i guess not though. tough break.

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wow, this thread got weeeeeird after I left.... Shocked
we always get weird when you leave the room. insane

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:13 am

mc666 wrote:
yep, i gotcha. i guess i just thought you could have scheduled the party later or earlier or whatever. i guess not though. tough break.

Yea, if only it the signing were the day AFTER, there would be no problem. The timing flat-out sucks. Sad

Quote :

I've noticed that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Quote :

I've noticed that. Smile

..and I fart alot while you're gone. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:17 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Quote :

I've noticed that. Smile

..and I fart alot while you're gone. Embarassed

Yea, we've been meaning to talk to you about that. You need to lay off the hard boiled eggs, man. They're killin' us. Shocked
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:30 am

FatFreddy made the correct choice....(painful though it will be). However, that far in advance I would somehow worm my way into the planning and/or incorporate the signing with the party. Man, if the party's already planned, you're screwed!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Man, if the party's already planned, you're screwed!

Yea, it's been planned for over a month already. No way to wiggle the schedule around now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:00 pm

Well, yesterday was the big day... my son's fifth birthday, and while I was spending the day taking him to Toys-R-Us and loading up on Legos, then entertaining a bunch of his little cousins & friends at my house and stuffing them all full of pizza, my brother and his pal Glenn went to Rob Halford's autograph signing at Vintage Vinyl here in New Jersey. Needless to say, I remain green with envy. Sad
Here's a pic of my brother Brian hanging with THE METAL GOD:
Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 BriRob

He sez Rob was super cool... my bro was freakin' out when he got to the front of the line to meet Rob, so he sez something stupid like "Rob, my name's Brian, I've been an obsessed Judas Priest fan since I was ten, it's an honor to meet you," and Rob shook his hand and sez "No Brian, it's an honor to meet YOU."

My brother also met some other Halford associates who were present (Halford guitarist Mike Chlasciak and former Fight bassist Jay Jay) and he said they were cool as well, but of course nothing compares to meeting THE MAN!

I'm happy for him and I'm glad that Rob was so humble and cool... but DAMN, I wish I coulda been there. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 pm

lucky dude, your brother. i've heard that Rob was a very down to earth & humble guy. glad to know that is true. Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 604261

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 am

You should have bring your son there.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 am

dude your bro is one lucky guy to meet rob halford
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:15 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
You should have bring your son there.

Oh yea, I'm sure the hundreds of other people waiting on line to meet Rob would've appreciated listening to my son crying "DAAAAAA-DYYYY! I WANNA GO TO TOYS R US!" for hours and hours! Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:17 am

Looks like I missed the party. Sad

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:16 pm

so it would seem, so it would seem scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 pm

JESUS CHRIST. ITS ROB HALFORD. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Sucks...   Well, This Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, This Sucks...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next