Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)

Go down 
+4
Lari
Thrasher73
Gilbert
James B.
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Sodom: 1983 to 1989
Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_lcap36%Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Sodom: 1990 to 1999
Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_lcap45%Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Sodom: 2000 to 2009
Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_lcap18%Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Sodom: 2010 to Present
Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_lcap0%Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Empty
PostSubject: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Starting of with Sodom, "aus dem Ruhrpott"

Make your choice based on recorded output, for example, Demo, E.P, Full Length  Live, Split, or Compilation.

Option 1: 1983 to 1989
Option 2: 1990 to 1999
Option 3: 2000 to 2009
Option 4: 2010 to Present

Lots to dig...Lots to kinda/sorta chuckle at...and definitely lots to digest. headbanger

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 4:41 pm

2000-2009
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 pm

Voted 90-99 but my favorite albums run from 89-2001
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 4:29 pm

I only ever listened to Agent Orange. They didn't win me over completely, so I didn't follow up.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 4:54 pm

I picked 1990-1999, but I didn't realize this was about Sodom. I don't know shit about Sodom. I have one album, Get What You Deserve, which looks like it came out in 1994, so I guess I voted right after all. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 10:08 am

Eyesore wrote:
I picked 1990-1999, but I didn't realize this was about Sodom. I don't know shit about Sodom. I have one album, Get What You Deserve, which looks like it came out in 1994, so I guess I voted right after all. Haha.

Maybe you'll get a participation trophy Laughing very hard

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 10:14 am

Funny how an individual of Ken's "belief system" voted before reading anything Laughing very hard
Afterall, "Sodom" is referenced in first sentence of initial post. Not to mention, "Sodom" is in every option of the poll.

I have a theory don\'t know

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:15 am

James B. wrote:
Funny how an individual of Ken's "belief system" voted before reading anything Laughing very hard
Afterall, "Sodom" is referenced in first sentence of initial post. Not to mention, "Sodom" is in every option of the poll.

I have a theory don\'t know

Still bummed that your red wave turned out to be more Kool-Aid, bud? lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Heard they're auditioning for a new Star Trek movie. You'd be perfect for the part of a "deflector array".

Anyways, not bummed bout nothing. I look at big picture stuff. Check out what happened in over 30 State Legislatures. Real change comes from the bottom up. Lots of school boards flipped as well on the local level, nationally. Things are looking better than they were.

You be you bud, keep thinking the us-vs-them dynamic between establishment politicians (Republican/Democrat) is real Laughing very hard

America First

Every flavor of Corporate Media pushed both sides of the "red wave" narrative. Imagine that, sponsored by Pfizer of course.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 1:28 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Heard they're auditioning for a new Star Trek movie. You'd be perfect for the part of a "deflector array".

Anyways, not bummed bout nothing. I look at big picture stuff. Check out what happened in over 30 State Legislatures. Real change comes from the bottom up. Lots of school boards flipped as well on the local level, nationally. Things are looking better than they were.

You be you bud, keep thinking the us-vs-them dynamic between establishment politicians (Republican/Democrat) is real Laughing very hard

America First

Every flavor of Corporate Media pushed both sides of the "red wave" narrative. Imagine that, sponsored by Pfizer of course.

Laughing very hard

Dude, I skimmed a meaningless post and missed something, and you had to go make it political and basically call me a stupid liberal. But sure, I'm the one who thinks it's "us versus them." Laughing
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 12:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Dude, I skimmed a meaningless post and missed something, and you had to go make it political and basically call me a stupid liberal. But sure, I'm the one who thinks it's "us versus them." Laughing

I made fun of you for not reading something before you voted.   Laughing very hard

Then you bring up "your red wave"  So who actually  made it political?  scratch

If I thought you were a stupid liberal, I would actually say that. Lots of proof of me saying what I think about you and things you have posted.  Again, you do what you do. Put word in people's mouths.  Other members here have you called out on it, so it is nothing new. Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) 337331

You "stepped down" (voluntarily or otherwise) as Administrator. So now we won't have long gone or obscure board members magically appear out of thin air to reply to certain topics.  Laughing very hard

Quite interesting that does not happen anymore don\'t know

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 1:00 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I made fun of you for not reading something before you voted.   Laughing very hard

Then you bring up "your red wave"  So who actually  made it political?  scratch

If I thought you were a stupid liberal, I would actually say that. Lots of proof of me saying what I think about you and things you have posted.  Again, you do what you do. Put word in people's mouths.  Other members here have you called out on it, so it is nothing new. Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) 337331

You "stepped down" (voluntarily or otherwise) as Administrator. So now we won't have long gone or obscure board members magically appear out of thin air to reply to certain topics.  Laughing very hard

Quite interesting that does not happen anymore don\'t know

Right, I'm sure "Funny how an individual of Ken's "belief system" voted before reading anything" had nothing to do with politics.

And...what? You think I'm posting under other accounts? Laughing very hard Because I've ever been concerned about what I say under this account. Hilarious stuff, buddy.

And FYI, if that were true, wouldn't I still be able to post under those accounts? Laughing

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Right, I'm sure "Funny how an individual of Ken's "belief system" voted before reading anything" had nothing to do with politics.

Nope, that was your interpretation of it. Voting and beliefs are not mutually exclusive to politics. 

So let's say, a poll was made: "What is your favorite NFL team? "
You come along and vote, "Redsox" without reading  anything.
My statement of "Funny how an individual of Ken' s belief system voted without reading anything" still applies. Nothing political implied, nor intended.

I purposely didn't include "belief system" in my above reply to you because it was obvious you would come back to that. You are too easy.

You assumed I made it political,  but you actually did make it that. Oh well.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 3:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:

And...what? You think I'm posting under other accounts?  Laughing very hard  Because I've ever been concerned about what I say under this account. Hilarious stuff, buddy.

And FYI, if that were true, wouldn't I still be able to post under those accounts?  Laughing

Nope, I think I you "were" posting under other accohnts, past tense.

Concern about what you say on any account is irrelevant, you're own admission of "Breakg  Balls" could be reason enough, who knows?

As to "wouldn't I still be able to post under those accounts?" I do not know what you are able or unable to do as a regular board member or an Administrator for that matter.

What I do know... I mention that certain posts had been changed by certain people without editing notifications in a thread topic. Shortly afterwards, you are no longer an Administrator.  Connected, who really knows? Then... After you are no longer an Administrator, certain members are no longer posting. They happen to be same members with changing posts, mentioned above. Those same members had been absent for a substantial period of time, and suddenly they start posting again in certain topics. Connected? Who really knows? 

People can change what they say, but usually the way they say it, doesn't.
The sudden command of a written foreign language is odd in itself. Then you have members forgetting things they posted in the past that normally do not get forgotten easily. It goes on and on.

But hey, I could be wrong Laughing very hard
Would not be the first time. Also, I do not have a problem admitting it.
You on the other hand, have a jacket.
Wear it proudly buddy!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 4:19 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Nope, that was your interpretation of it. Voting and beliefs are not mutually exclusive to politics. 

So let's say, a poll was made: "What is your favorite NFL team? "
You come along and vote, "Redsox" without reading  anything.
My statement of "Funny how an individual of Ken' s belief system voted without reading anything" still applies. Nothing political implied, nor intended.

I purposely didn't include "belief system" in my above reply to you because it was obvious you would come back to that. You are too easy.

You assumed I made it political,  but you actually did make it that. Oh well.

Sure. So what "belief system" were you referring to then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 4:20 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

And...what? You think I'm posting under other accounts?  Laughing very hard  Because I've ever been concerned about what I say under this account. Hilarious stuff, buddy.

And FYI, if that were true, wouldn't I still be able to post under those accounts?  Laughing

Nope, I think I you "were" posting under other accohnts, past tense.

Concern about what you say on any account is irrelevant, you're own admission of "Breakg  Balls" could be reason enough, who knows?

As to "wouldn't I still be able to post under those accounts?" I do not know what you are able or unable to do as a regular board member or an Administrator for that matter.

What I do know... I mention that certain posts had been changed by certain people without editing notifications in a thread topic. Shortly afterwards, you are no longer an Administrator.  Connected, who really knows? Then... After you are no longer an Administrator, certain members are no longer posting. They happen to be same members with changing posts, mentioned above. Those same members had been absent for a substantial period of time, and suddenly they start posting again in certain topics. Connected? Who really knows? 

People can change what they say, but usually the way they say it, doesn't.
The sudden command of a written foreign language is odd in itself. Then you have members forgetting things they posted in the past that normally do not get forgotten easily. It goes on and on.

But hey, I could be wrong Laughing very hard
Would not be the first time. Also, I do not have a problem admitting it.
You on the other hand, have a jacket.
Wear it proudly buddy!

Well, first off, I never edited anyone's posts ever. Second, you can edit a post and it won't show that it's been edited unless someone else posts after. Third, I removed myself as an admin because I was going to leave the forum because you and a few other have essentially ruined it with your bullshit.

As for the rest of what you said, it's just typical conspiracy-theory nonsense that's to be expected from people like you. Think what you want. My comments in those political posts were few and far between because I don't give a shit and rarely went in there, not because I'm posting under other accounts. Any remaining admin here is more than welcome to compare IP address and the like. Have at it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 6:43 pm

Hey Ken:

As far my BS goes, people make a choice to read it, reply to it, or ignore it. Just like you made a choice to be butt-hurt about it. Sad

I can hear you now, "mommy, someone is saying something I don't  agree with on the interwebs. Make me some hot cocoa and put on your Def Leppard "Hysteria" album." Laughing very hard

If people like me are so beneath you, why bother defending yourself to anything I say. Afterall, it is just a meaningless post, right?

Sure is funny as hell that you responded about a half a dozen times to my BS in this thread alone. 
Laughing very hard

ISP #'s can be gotten around for years now. I already said what I "think"  and pretty much implied things are possibly connected, but not provable.

Oh yeah, regarding the selective editing mentioned. Someone did post afterwards.  So there is that.

I may be right? I may be wrong? I do not know?
I do know you would never cop to it.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 10:13 pm

Voted '90 to '99, but I enjoy pretty much everything they've done.

As to everything else, you two gonna fight or fuck? I mean, I'll watch either way, just wanna know what kind of popcorn to bring...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 7:28 am

James B. wrote:
Hey Ken:

As far my BS goes, people make a choice to read it, reply to it, or ignore it. Just like you made a choice to be butt-hurt about it. Sad

I can hear you now, "mommy, someone is saying something I don't  agree with on the interwebs. Make me some hot cocoa and put on your Def Leppard "Hysteria" album." Laughing very hard

If people like me are so beneath you, why bother defending yourself to anything I say. Afterall, it is just a meaningless post, right?

Sure is funny as hell that you responded about a half a dozen times to my BS in this thread alone. 
Laughing very hard

ISP #'s can be gotten around for years now. I already said what I "think"  and pretty much implied things are possibly connected, but not provable.

Oh yeah, regarding the selective editing mentioned. Someone did post afterwards.  So there is that.

I may be right? I may be wrong? I do not know?
I do know you would never cop to it.

God, you are pathetic. lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:19 am

Eyesore wrote:

Still you choose to click, read, and respond?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 am

Eyesore wrote:

Kind of like threatening to leave a message board cause people said something you disagree with?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:41 am

Eyesore wrote:

You forgot the most important part, "In My Opinion"
 "pathetic" in any context, is an adjective.
Furthermore non-superlative,  thus totally objective.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 9:04 am

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Kind of like threatening to leave a message board cause people said something you disagree with?

Did I threaten to do that? I only mentioned it briefly yesterday. It was months ago when I decided I was going to leave. Not because anyone disagreed with me, but simply because it wasn't fun anymore. Look around—TONS of people have left this forum. Likely for the same reason. My very brief stroll through your political nonsense had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:44 pm

Semantics anyone? Applied to opening question in reply.

Then we have you "briefly" saying "because of people like you and your bullshit"
Which in part and/or in whole (you choose) Laughing very hard coincide with you disagreeing with me or somebody else. 

Fun is what people make it. (IMHDO)
And... Of course very subjective.
Sorry for having fun in a manner that is unacceptable to you, buddy.

You are right about something! 
All of this is meaningless B/S...
....Every opinion on music, politics, movies, television,, or whatever else gets posted on here.

So glad (I mean really glad) you are here to tell us what is and what isn't "nonsense", political aside of course. That characteristic iand/or burden is mine and mine alone.
Thank You, Ken. Very, very much. Your participation is deeply appreciated.

Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:17 pm

If anyone leaves this forum because of someone else’s political opinions, then they are a spineless dipshit. Good riddance!

We have plenty of other threads and topics to participate in. Stay the F out of a thread that might offend you (if you can’t handle it). We should not be censored or stifled here. Some folks have chosen to leave because they could not dominate over others the way they thought they could… others just simply got bored and lost interest. And some took a lengthy sabbatical.

If you are someone that gets upset easily over political sparring, do as Fat Freddy does and stay out of those conversations. Go to your “safe place”.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1)   Which Era Do You LIke Best? (Volume 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next