Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS

Go down 
+5
Troublezone
Gilbert
James B.
Fat Freddy
Lari
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS   JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 10:49 pm

James B. wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
i didn't see the humor. 

No biggie

Is that what she said? crazy happy

Okay, sorry… I’ll try to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS   JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 11:53 am

I bought this and have been playing it this week. It's got some great musicianship. But it's maybe not hard enough or fast enough for me.
Back to top Go down

JUDAS PRIEST, PANTERA And RAINBOW Members Join Forces In New Metal Supergroup ELEGANT WEAPONS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2