Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2

Go down 
+9
tohostudios
nevermore
Glower
Fat Freddy
James B.
Gilbert
Jan It Or
Lari
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which of these is the best?
Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow (1975)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rainbow Rising (1976)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Long Live Rock 'n' Roll (1978)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mob Rules (1981)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Holy Diver (1983)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
The Last in Line (1984)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Sacred Heart (1985)
 5% [ 1 ]
Dream Evil (1987)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Lock Up the Wolves (1990)
 0% [ 0 ]
Dehumanizer (1992)
 0% [ 0 ]
Strange Highways (1994)
 0% [ 0 ]
Angry Machines (1996)
 0% [ 0 ]
Killing the Dragon (2002)
 0% [ 0 ]
Master of the Moon (2004)
 0% [ 0 ]
The Devil You Know (2009)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:17 am

Lari wrote:
So it closes when I say it closes.

Forgot to do this past night
laughing

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:32 am

Lari wrote:

Nice try editing the quote.

Q: Did Lari say both things?
A: Yes

Q: Did the way I presented both quotes change context?
A: No

Q: Does giving reason for extending anything set a parameter and/or guideline?

Q: So did Lari establish something that effected how long a poll is open?

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:43 am

Lari wrote:

It was not only a vote apart. The first one was, when I originally looked at it.

Sarcasm on my part, saying one vote.
It was 7 for first and 5 for second.
So again, what merits a close verdict?

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 11:06 am

James B. wrote:
Lari wrote:

Nice try editing the quote.

Q: Did Lari say both things?

What? scratch

I said:

"The first one ran a little long because it was so close."

What you edited it into:

"The first one ran a little because it was colse."

Changing the entire meaning. I didn't cut it short because it was close. I did the opposite.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:51 pm

Lari wrote:

What?  scratch

I said:

"The first one ran a little long because it was so close."

What you edited it into:

"The first one ran a little because it was colse."

Changing the entire meaning. I didn't cut it short because it was close. I did the opposite.

All I did was forget to type "long" in my post. WTF?

You admitted to running the poll longer cause it was close, so how is that doing the opposite? You talked yourself into a corner and are now saying silly stuff. 

Be a big boy and admit you actually placed criterion in the polls.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:08 pm

The way you misquoted me, I thought you implied I ended the poll early because it was close?

Which would have been the opposite of what I did.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Lari wrote:
It was from Saturday to Tuesday, and then Tuesday to Friday. The first one ran a little long because it was so close.

The above is your actual quote from page 1 of this thread.

I implied that you put criteria on the first poll, then stated you placed no rules on how long a poll was gonna be.

I get what you are saying about doing the opposite.

Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 8:39 pm

I voted for Holy Diver Dio

The only time I saw RJD perform was during The Black & Blue Tour
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 YEiEA4y
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 8:57 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:

The only time I saw RJD perform was during The Black & Blue Tour
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 YEiEA4y

Saw that tour in El Lay, just before Ward was gone.

oldschooldoom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2