Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts

Go down 
+7
James B.
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Empty
PostSubject: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Hard to believe this is in 2021, not 1983, but here we are.

https://www.loadedradio.com/parents-want-high-school-principal-removed-for-liking-iron-maiden-students-rally-behind-her/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 9:41 pm

I thought we put this to bed in the 80s?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 10:07 pm

Some people still think that you can’t be intelligent and responsible while being a heavy metal fan. What the heck does liking Maiden have to do with her doing her job as a principal?

If anything, Maiden is somewhat educational from a certain standpoint… many songs about historical events. Much better and acceptable than today’s vulgar hip-hop crap.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 10:26 pm

There's a petition by the students of that school wanting their principal to stay. It has more signatures than the other.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 11:26 pm

How lame! Brings me back to when I was in school and one of my teachers,started talking shit about satanic music. He brought up maiden with their number of the Beast album, talking about how evil it is. Then the dipshit brought up Rush, 2112 saying the Pentagram was evil, and how it was no accident that if you added up the numbers 2112, you got 6. I finally blurted out "that's still 660 away from Satan!!!" Think I named some "real" satanic bands, then proceeded to zone out until his ignorant class was over.

These parents in Canada are just as ignorant as he was. Bunch of bored housewives with nothing better to do. Probably saw that picture and though she looks too happy, let's get her fired for no good reason. Mind your business and quite fucking with people.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 12:25 am

The principal of my high school made me turn a simple Harley Davidson shirt inside out because there was a snake and skull on it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 2:22 am

Metal tshirts weren't allowed in the french jesuit school i went to.

Nor was the music.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Imagine the outage if a gay, transexual, satanist principal got caught reading the Quran or Bible?

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 2:30 pm

Saw this news story on Reddit last night. I rolled my eyes so hard I hurt myself Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Paging Tipper Gore!! Paging Tipper Gore!

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
Paging Tipper Gore!! Paging Tipper Gore!

She is gonna trade in those "carbon credits" for a stuffed polar bear that the science experts said would be extinct in 20 years Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:44 pm

https://notllocal.com/2021/10/13/more-than-20000-people-support-eden-principal/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:55 am

What stupidity.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:38 pm

Reminds me when I was in the 6th or 7th grade. We had to have book covers on our books and they always provided us with paper ones. It was common practice to turn them inside out and draw on them. I did so putting the Iron Maiden logo and writing down the intro, "Woe to you...", and the teacher (who was also a meathead coach) got pissed at me and demanded I take that off and put a new cover on it because he would not allow that satanic garbage in his classroom. I tried to explain that it was from Revelations but he would have none of it. You'd think someone worried about Satanism would know the bible.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts   Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian parents want school principal removed for Iron Maiden related social media posts
Page 1 of 1