Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage - Resurrection Day

Go down 
+4
Troublezone
Gilbert
Lari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 10:21 am

The new Rage CD arrived yesterday. Sounds badass as ever.

...I knew I was quite a few albums behind on these guys, but I didn't even know till I skimmed thru the booklet that they're back to a four piece lineup, or that Terrana and Smolski were no longer in the band. Man, I am out of the loop. Haha

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 11:43 am

Man, you missed the entire Marcos era?!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 12:15 pm

Lari wrote:
Man, you missed the entire Marcos era?!

I guess so. Who the hell is Marcos? (shrugs) Laughing very hard

But seriously... the last Rage I bought as a new release was... shit, I dunno, Soundchaser? Which was how many years ago?

I've picked up a few more of their CDs in my travels since then (Carved in Stone, Speak of the Dead and one or two others) but their stuff was hard to come by in the US by the mid 2000s, cuz their label (Nuclear Blast, or SPV, whoever it was) closed up their American office around that time, and their albums  disappeared from stores over here.

So for a long time, I guess they were "out of sight, out of mind" for me, haha.

I picked up that "Refuge" album Peavy did with Manni and Chris a couple of years back and that got me thinking that I needed to start catching up on the Rage stuff I've missed.... which should keep me busy for a couple of years. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40551

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 12:47 pm

Still need to pick this one up. I'll probably get it before the year ends.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 10:21 am

Here's something new. A techno remix by some DJ:

That is something all right. Rubbish, is what I would call it, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 12:20 pm

Lari wrote:
Here's something new. A techno remix by some DJ:

That is something all right. Rubbish, is what I would call it, tbh.

Just heard it today. Very bad...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 8:15 am

An EP is coming September 30th

https://www.facebook.com/RageOfficialBand/videos/1674464419607289/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C-GK2C
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 11:29 am

Man, it's hard to keep up with Rage. But it's a blind purchase of course.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:54 am

New song, off the EP, with a video

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 8:07 am

Great song. Blind purchase headbanger headbanger .
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 5:34 am

The EP is pretty good. New songs are top quality, live tracks work well with the four piece band. I'm glad they didn't put that Zarconic mix on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage - Resurrection Day    Rage - Resurrection Day  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage - Resurrection Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3