Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Durbin: The Beast Awakens

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Durbin: The Beast Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 11:20 pm

Anyone picked up James Durbin's 2021 release yet?

I was checking some samples on YouTube yesterday eve, and they're very good actually:

Might end up ordering this headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 am

I dunno, this guy's heart seems to be in the right place but I can't get into this at all.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 8:03 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno, this guy's heart seems to be in the right place but I can't get into this at all.

I am still trying to digest it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:39 am

The cheap cosplay music videos with him fighting Orcs in the forest don't help much. Very Happy

I'm like "C'mon man, even Dio couldn't pull that shit off." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
The cheap cosplay music videos with him fighting Orcs in the forest don't help much. Very Happy

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 6:43 am

I've never heard of the guy. That music is ok, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 10:59 am

007 wrote:
I've never heard of the guy. That music is ok, I suppose.

He was an "American Idol" runner up a few years back, and also sang on the last two Quiet Riot albums.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 9:18 pm

So I just bought a fuck-ton of Frontiers album through their $5 sale. About half of those I bought were downloadable, and this was one of them. It's really fucking good!

The production isn't the best, and of course the videos are super-cheesy, but otherwise it's a pretty great metal album. I dug the singles released, but figured the rest would be filler. Yeah, nothing groundbreaking here, but what is?

And the dude's voice is ridiculously good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durbin: The Beast Awakens   Durbin: The Beast Awakens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durbin: The Beast Awakens
Page 1 of 1