Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.

Go down 
+8
kmorg
KissinMaiden
ultmetal
jstate
ghost
candlemass
scottmitchell74
krokus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Empty
PostSubject: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:11 pm

What do you guys thing about this old band?? i love their two albums from the 80s and they released a cool ep and live album back in the late 90s and from their own they kept releasing cd´s and cd´s.
Here is a link to their MY SPACE page and you can listen to some samplers of their new album and old albums. If you like MANOWAR, MAJESTY, IRON FIRE etc...you should check this out:
http://www.myspace.com/nightmareofficial
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:12 pm

I have Cosmovision and The Dominion Gate. I like these guys a lot. They have an unusual sound. I find them unique....
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:02 am

I like 'em a lot, talked to them a bit on myspace last winter, I have those two plus Silent Room, wich is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:03 am

I have Silent Room and like it a lot. I have The Dominion Gate on my wish and I think what I have heard on their MySpace page, the new album will be a killer too. I’m planning to see them on Swordbrothers Festival in December.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:02 am

The Dominion Gate was a blind used purchase because I loved the cover art. Ended up loving the album even more. Then tracked down the others. Silent Room is also my favorite. Can't wait the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:16 am

I have a couple of their CDs and I like them. Haven't spun them in a while though. Might need to pull some out. That's one thing cool about this site. You guys bring up all these obscure bands and remind me about them so I get ideas for what to play each day.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:11 pm

Have you guys heard of KIllers? Band from France.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:27 pm

What ult said

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:03 am

i have never heard of them beofre but what i heard on myspace sounds like good stuff
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:00 am

KissinMaiden wrote:
Have you guys heard of KIllers? Band from France.

Yes, KILLERS were a great band. I have their first albums on vinyls and love them. Some of my other fave from France are FISC, ADX, TRUST, BLASPHEME, SATAN JOKERS, H BOMB, SORTILEGE, and ATTENTAT ROCK. French bands of today that i love are ARSENIC, MALEDICTION and OVERSTEP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:00 pm

i never liked killers. of newer bands i love malediction. i love the first demo and release of nightmare, but actually only these i consider favorites from there...

steel angel-and the angels were made for steel
legend- 7"/ mandragore(demo)
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Fricking amazing band, genetic order was insane.

BTW: They have a new album out Sept. 11, its called Insurrection.

Track on the myspace - www.myspace.com/nightmareofficial

pretty sweet, another one for me to drool over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Here's a trailer for their new album:

NIGHTMARE - Insurrection (2009) - New Album Trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:49 pm

This band should have a lot more attention thrown their way IMO.. KILLER BAND!! Been listening to Insurrection a lot as of late,, HEAVY with a ton of thrash type riffs in there...

Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.   NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE HEAVY METAL FROM FRANCE.
Page 1 of 1