Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Empty
PostSubject: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:20 am

Did Dave Mustaine's band Panic release any recordings and are there any live recordings of Panic? I heard a song by Panic get played on Megadeth's vh1. How many did he write with Panic?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:36 pm

That's a different band named Panic, from Seattle. That song ("Blackfeather Shake") is one of my all-time favorites BTW, but that band had nothing to do with Mustaine.

There are no recordings from Mustaine's Panic. IIRC they only played a few shows for a year or two and some of their songs ended up in Metallica and Megadeth.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 11:05 pm

I think after a couple of shows one of the guys got killed in a car wreck then they disbanded. Shortly after, Dave joined Metallica.

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 12:53 am

I couldn't find anything on metal archives. However, i found this on YouTube. Different band, but not bad at all:

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:40 am

Yeah that Panic was from Florida and the video says 1988. Still sounds pretty good though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Panic
Page 1 of 1