Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Empty
PostSubject: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm

I saw on Vh1 Megadeth that Dave had a band before he joined MetallicA called Panic I was just wandering if there's any info and recordings on what they sound like. If I ever get the chance to meet Dave I will make sure I ask him about his old band Panic and request him to release the recordings
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 pm

They were according to Dave a "speed metal" band, and he wasn't satisfied with the sound, which is why he left. As far as releases, there's only one demo I know of, but have never actually heard. Charles Gooduson was a friend of Dave's and the vocalist, but other then that info on the band is pretty scarace
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

This guy's archive is so damn rich.
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

http://forums.megadeth.com/showthread.php?t=318240&highlight=child+saint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band   Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Mustaine's pre Metallica band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: