Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Empty
PostSubject: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 7:40 pm

I love hearing stuff like this! And the quality is very good.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black-sabbath-previously-unreleased-ronnie-james-dio-era-song-surfaces-online/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 7:53 pm

I like that a lot but then again that's my absolute favorite Sabbath album.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 8:05 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I like that a lot but then again that's my absolute favorite Sabbath album.

Heaven and Hell is my favorite album with Dio period. It was a special album. His debut solo album is a close second.

mikeinfla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 8:10 pm

I loved almost everything from the 1978-1984 period. Especially the NWOBHM movement. Even Sabbath and Priest were having their second phase “Renaissance” eras. And Ozzy had his very successful rebirth as a solo artist as well.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 2:01 am

That's a catchy song. But I can understand why you wouldn't put that on Heaven and Hell or Mob Rules.

Would have fit on Sacred Heart.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 3:01 am

Lari wrote:
That's a catchy song. But I can understand why you wouldn't put that on Heaven and Hell or Mob Rules.

Would have fit on Sacred Heart.

You’re right. It’s a very good song, but it didn’t fit on Heaven and Hell or Mob Rules. That’s why it went in the vault.
Although I wouldn’t mind if Tony compiled a Sabbath/Dio album of previously unreleased material for the fans.

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39652

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 6:03 am

That's a pretty good tune. I'm kinda getting a Rainbow vibe from it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:02 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.    A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new previously unreleased Sabbath/Dio song titled “Slapback”.
Page 1 of 1