Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd La Torre (solo album)

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
assault_attack
Eyesore
Thrasher73
FoJ
Gilbert
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ordered a copy of Todd's CD today.

You did the right thing.

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:16 am

Got this CD yesterday, and it was an instant ass whoopin'. Holy moo cows. I knew it was gonna be good, but had no idea it would be THAT good.

...and yes, there will be a review of it on my blog very soon. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 9:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

there will be a review of it on my blog very soon. Very Happy

Aaaaand here it is! Very Happy

https://discover.hubpages.com/entertainment/Todd-La-Torre-Rejoice-in-the-Suffering-Album-Review

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 11:46 am

Awesome review FF. Can't wait to have the album in my hands. Hopefully by the end of next week.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Finally got the album today! I love everything about it! Great production and sound quality.

This is what Deliverance should be doing. More Queensyche/Halford, less Bowie.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:38 pm

New video released!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:45 pm

Need to revisit this album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 6:24 am

Cool video. Someone on FB asked him why he bothered making a new video from an album that's already two years old, but apparently Rejoice In The Suffering was just released in Europe this year, so the European label picked up the tab for it. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 7:36 am

The intro to that song reminds me of another song but I can't quite put my finger on which one.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 3:01 pm

I had shelved this album for about a year after playing it a ton as a new release. Thanks to this new video, I have a rekindled interest. I need to go find the CD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd La Torre (solo album)   Todd La Torre (solo album) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todd La Torre (solo album)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3