Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 4:28 pm

ANNOUNCING THE THUNDEROUS 40th ANNIVERSARY  RE-RECORDING OF LIGHTNING TO THE NATIONS  AND UNLEASH SINGLE/VIDEO FOR ‘IT’S ELECTRIC’

Lightning To The Nations 2020 will be released on November 20th 2020, via Silver Lining Music. Available as a CD Digipak, Double Vinyl Album housed in Gatefold, digital formats and special D2C bundles.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:43 am

Quite interesting. I have been receiving notifications from YouTube regarding this release.

Funny thing is that i still don't own the original album, but i have a double best of containg all the songs.

Will still check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 4:41 am

As if these carefully shaped recordings weren’t enough, there are four supreme cover versions rounding out the release, with Diamond Head spreading their wings and creating the heaviest of homages to Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Deep Purple and… Metallica. With Diamond Head having featured so heavily in Metallica’s early career, the cover of ‘No Remorse’ seems especially appropriate.

Lightning To The Nations 2020 Track Listing:

Lightning to the Nations
The Prince
Sucking My Love
Am I Evil?
Sweet and Innocent
It’s Electric
Helpless
No Remorse
Immigrant Song
Sinner
Rat Bat Blue
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Check out Am I Evil? 2020

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 11:12 am

Here's one of the cover songs included, Metallica's No Remorse:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020   Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations 2020
Page 1 of 1