Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard

Go down 
+8
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
Gilbert
mc666
James B.
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Eyesore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard   Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 4:15 pm

My impression is that Evan always wanted to be a “rock star” more than caring about staying true to hardcore or metal. It was just a phase or stepping stone... of coarse he may have just lost interest, but when your only motivation is sex and women, you will go to whatever scene caters to that. That’s what rap/hip-hop is all about these days. If glam was still a thing, he may have went that way! Lol
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard   Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 11:26 am

mc666 wrote:
State of the World Address & Mata Leão are my personal favorites, but they never released a bad album.

Agreed. Although I think Kill Or Be Killed is much weaker than all the rest.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard   Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 12:47 am

That sucks, just got back into Biohazard recently. Urban Discipline and State Of The World Address are such awesome albums. Even though it's been nearly 20 years since I listened to them (they were part of my Christian music purge-an act that would cost me years later re-capturing lost albums) but I still remembered every song like I had never left it.

Was wondering what happened to Evan but now that I found out, I was better left in the dark.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard   Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 9:39 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
That sucks, just got back into Biohazard recently. Urban Discipline and State Of The World Address are such awesome albums. Even though it's been nearly 20 years since I listened to them (they were part of my Christian music purge-an act that would cost me years later re-capturing lost albums) but I still remembered every song like I had never left it.

Was wondering what happened to Evan but now that I found out, I was better left in the dark.

Not sure if you've heard it, but his last hurrah with Biohazard, the Reborn in Defiance album, is awesome, one of their best. Probably the most similar album they have to Urban Discipline. Bobby Hambel returned for that album, too, which is probably a big reason why it sounded like Urban Discipline.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard   Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2