Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Looks like this album is now out in certain parts of the world. Anyone looking forward to it? Though, Evan has since left the band, this was recorded by the classic

I've liked all their albums, though Kill Or Be Killed isn't so great; but I thought Means To An End was a pretty good return to that classic Urban Discipline sound. This new album seems to be even more in that vein.

Too urban for you guys? Laughing

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm

i've liked every Biohazard, so i doubt this one will be any different. glad Evan gave them one more album before taking off.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm

mc666 wrote:
i've liked every Biohazard, so i doubt this one will be any different. glad Evan gave them one more album before taking off.
And the new guy sounds like a really good replacement.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:56 pm

My old roommate was a fan of these guys and used to play them quite a bit. I never cared much for them. I know Eyesore will argue that they don't rap, but the cadence that he yelled stuff reminded too much of a hardcore rapper or something.

Had a coupla tunes that weren't bad though. Good when working out. Made me want to break stuff.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

they do have some rapped songs. they're definitely urban sounding, but more in the way of hardcore than hip hop.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm

I've never loved or hated Biohazard, they're good for what they do. I have a few of their albums in my collection, but not a band I listen to often. Kinda have to be in the pumped up mood to enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance   Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: