Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR

Go down 
+8
Gilbert
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Empty
PostSubject: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:51 am

Fav or most hated song that has the word NUCLEAR in it. Not in the title, not in the band name, just lyrically speaking about anything NUCLEAR:
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:29 am

Megadeath = one million human deaths, usually caused by a nuclear explosion. The term was used by scientists and thinkers who strategized likely outcomes of all-out nuclear warfare. And some red-headed guitarist thought it sounded cool.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:31 am

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:31 am

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Iron Maiden - Brighter than a Thousand Suns

Yellow sun it's evil twin
in the black the winds deliver him
We will sleep to souls within
At a siege a nuclear gust is riven

Savatage - I Believe

Systems are go as we leave behind
A planet that's doomed to end
Nuclear wars, the polluted seas
Doomsday begins it's descent
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 12:18 pm

Also made me think of this album:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Blast_All-Stars:_Into_the_Light

So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR CD-NB-All-Stars-Into-The-Light-e1422244029130

A great Rage/Smolski release with an allstar lineup of guest vocalists. A gem.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:10 pm

If I’m not mistaken, I read that Phil said this song is about nuclear destruction.

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Inspired by another thread, I dusted off some Candlemass tonight, and this song came up in the rotation.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR   So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day:  NUCLEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So - Getting back to business - Business being the word of the day: NUCLEAR
Page 1 of 1