Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flight of the Conchords

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

Flight of the Conchords Empty
PostSubject: Flight of the Conchords   Flight of the Conchords Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Anyone heard of this New Zealand comedy duo? They used to have a show on HBO and are somewhat similar to Tenacious D but more musically diverse.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Conchords   Flight of the Conchords Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 10:24 am

I remember a younger co-worker of mine was a big fan and used to play their stuff. Having never saw the show, I didn't really get them and just chalked them up as some hipster gibberish that I was too old to understand.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Conchords   Flight of the Conchords Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:23 pm

I caught a few eps of the show years ago, but couldn't really get into it. I do like Jermaine Clements performance as the crab in Moana, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Conchords   Flight of the Conchords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Conchords
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: