Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"   The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Check out this 80s style sleazy glam metal band straight outta Omaha, Nebraska of all places.

Their self released debut Something Bigger came out in 2018. Until the Coronavirus put a stop to everything fun, they had been on the road opening for the London Quireboys' U.S. tour.

The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" 15007178_f520

"Pink Halo" on YouTube:

(Begin shameless self promotion)

Review of Something Bigger at my blog:
https://hubpages.com/entertainment/The-Midnight-Devils-Bring-the-Sleaze-on-Something-Bigger

(end shameless self promotion)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"   The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Well everything is there for me except one thing: catchiness.  The song really doesn't have much of a melody.  That backing vocals are pretty lame too but I could probably look past that but song just doesn't really do much for me because the melody line is kind of boring.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"   The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Not bad I guess, but to quote the mighty Spinal Tap, "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever". I'll let you guess as to which side of that line they fall.

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"   The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Devils - "Something Bigger"
Page 1 of 1