Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 5:08 pm

This isn’t opinion, news headlines are included. Of coarse the MSM buries it as much as possible. You really need to pay attention or look for it.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 8:20 pm

So Fauci says mandates for airlines are unhelpful in stopping spread of WuFlu, but supports them to force more people to get vaccinated.

He finally says the quiet part out loud.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:35 am

exact33 wrote:
Cannot make this stuff up....

U.K.’s Office of National Statistics (ONS), among those who test positive for COVID, the double-vaccinated are more than twice as likely as the unvaccinated to test positive for Omicron specifically, while the triple-jabbed are more than four times as likely as the unvaccinated. Clearly, there is some medical miracle taking place.

In the U.S., according to Cornell University’s faculty, the outbreak that recently forced the school to switch to online learning is being driven exclusively by the vaccinated. "Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot," said Vice President for University Relations Joel Malina in a statement.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-vaccines-are-working-against-omicron
Cannot make this stuff up, though obviously it is a complete fabrication. Did you even read the source material?

Vaccination status: Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated

Obviously triple vaccination protects you from covid-19, because duh. Only Omicron spreads because it is a new variant. 

individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant.

While the unvaccinated continue to suffer from all variations of covid.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:40 am

I'm still not sure why vaccines are made political in the US. Why would a politician want his supporters to die off in large quantities? At least Trump says to go get the shot. He got the shot (and even claims to have invented the vaccine), but what's the endgame for the anti-vaxxers? Is there a reason they wish to help spread the disease and prolong the pandemic? I don't get it. I'm a conservative, and I don't get it. 

In here, nazis, communists and fuck them both, but everyone in between thinks you should get vaccinated asap. It doesn't seem as politically divisive a subject. It's a medical problem, left to medical professionals. Right? RIGHT? Politicians tend not dip into medicine. Politicians don't treat your cancer either. It seems absurd. Only the African immigrants here seem hesitant, because they don't trust white man medicine.

I vaccinate my kids because I want them to have the best possible immune system against disease. I want my own immune system to work. Give a warning to the troops. This is what you're going to be up against. Let's deploy the proper response. Instead of getting fucking sick again and again until the body learns. 
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 10:02 am

I found out yesterday evening that two of my cousins have COVID-19.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 12:23 pm

Lari wrote:
I'm still not sure why vaccines are made political in the US. Why would a politician want his supporters to die off in large quantities? At least Trump says to go get the shot. He got the shot (and even claims to have invented the vaccine), but what's the endgame for the anti-vaxxers? Is there a reason they wish to help spread the disease and prolong the pandemic? I don't get it. I'm a conservative, and I don't get it. 

In here, nazis, communists and fuck them both, but everyone in between thinks you should get vaccinated asap. It doesn't seem as politically divisive a subject. It's a medical problem, left to medical professionals. Right? RIGHT? Politicians tend not dip into medicine. Politicians don't treat your cancer either. It seems absurd. Only the African immigrants here seem hesitant, because they don't trust white man medicine.

I vaccinate my kids because I want them to have the best possible immune system against disease. I want my own immune system to work. Give a warning to the troops. This is what you're going to be up against. Let's deploy the proper response. Instead of getting fucking sick again and again until the body learns. 

first, its not a vaccine. It does not provide immunity against Covid. Those who are vaccinated can contract and spread covid. It can reduce the severity of the symptoms though.

second, the death rate for anyone in the US below 65 is really small when compared to the total number of cases per age group. Those in the upper age range brackets who have underlying conditions are at a much higher risk. If the folks at highest risk want to be vaccinated to reduce symptoms, go for it. If someone feels they are at risk, go ahead and get the vaccine.

There is no reason to mandate vaccines on everyone else, ban people from public life, take away their livelihood or force them into medical camps. This is where things get politicized. We are told constantly that government should not interfere with abortion (which killed 625k children in 2019 and similar number annually) but now are told the government can mandate a 'vaccine' for something that has killed less then 2.5% of the US population

Compare this to tobacco. In the US smoking kills 480K yearly and tobacco impacts ~16M Americans. Does the US ban smoking? No - but people, as an example, in NYC who are not vaccinated cannot go out for a hamburger but can go buy a pack of cigs.

scottmitchell74, Troublezone and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Abortion is basically population control (and stem cell research material). Bill Gates (and “elites”) wouldn’t have it any other way…

Of coarse they would probably love to sterilize most people anyway. Experimental shots will eventually achieve that to a certain extent. Might take a couple generations.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 6:18 pm

I wonder how long until big pharma forces this drug off the shelves?

https://100percentfedup.com/this-easy-to-find-over-the-counter-drug-fights-covid-like-hydroxychloroquine/

Doesn’t matter if it actually works and is safe with no side effects (and shared on mainstream medical website WebMD). They can’t allow it to cut into their profits and interfere with their agenda.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Some say this combination works very well:

Zinc + Quercetin + D3 + C
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Not sure what quercetin is, but my wife and I were taking the other three, plus an inhalant with a nebulizer, and drinking tonic water with quinine, and as you know one of us didn't survive. The quinine is supposed to help the zinc work better, or so I was told. Didn't do shit. The inhalant medication we were using was recommended by a doctor in Texas stating that every single patient he treated with this drug had a full recovery. So much for that fucking quack.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not sure what quercetin is, but my wife and I were taking the other three, plus an inhalant with a nebulizer, and drinking tonic water with quinine, and as you know one of us didn't survive. The quinine is supposed to help the zinc work better, or so I was told. Didn't do shit. The inhalant medication we were using was recommended by a doctor in Texas stating that every single patient he treated with this drug had a full recovery. So much for that fucking quack.

It’s not a cure for all people, but it’s been observed in a private study and said to help in the early stages of infection. Not everyone will even survive with the big pharma shots. As a matter of fact, the pharma shot can kill some people from the side effects. Some people have non stop shaking like Parkinson’s or partial paralysis (among other things).
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 1:54 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

It’s not a cure for all people, but it’s been observed in a private study and said to help in the early stages of infection. Not everyone will even survive with the big pharma shots. As a matter of fact, the pharma shot can kill some people from the side effects. Some people have non stop shaking like Parkinson’s or partial paralysis (among other things).

Have you witnessed first hand anyone dying or dealing with really bad side effects from the shot? Just about everyone I know has had it, and other than feeling sick for a day or two, I haven't heard anyone with lasting side effects. I'm also a member of a grief support group on FB with thousands of members, and have yet to hear anyone telling a story of losing someone because of the vaccine shot. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I think the numbers are extremely low.

And trust me, I know nothing as of now is a cure. If I thought snorting a line of ants while smoking banana peals upside down while drinking a pint of piss would have helped my wife and me get cured from covid, I would have tried it. I was just asking what that drug is, because I have two friends right now that tested positive. My dad was also very sick from it. So if it's something that might really help I'll keep it in mind for the next person in my life that contracts this shit.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 3:18 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Have you witnessed first hand anyone dying or dealing with really bad side effects from the shot? Just about everyone I know has had it, and other than feeling sick for a day or two, I haven't heard anyone with lasting side effects. I'm also a member of a grief support group on FB with thousands of members, and have yet to hear anyone telling a story of losing someone because of the vaccine shot. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I think the numbers are extremely low.

And trust me, I know nothing as of now is a cure. If I thought snorting a line of ants while smoking banana peals upside down while drinking a pint of piss would have helped my wife and me get cured from covid, I would have tried it. I was just asking what that drug is, because I have two friends right now that tested positive. My dad was also very sick from it. So if it's something that might really help I'll keep it in mind for the next person in my life that contracts this shit.

No I don’t know anyone personally. But I’ve seen the family members of some of these people post videos to make others aware. It does not look fake.

I have not had one shot and I’m fine after getting in and out of cars at my job all day. I only got a regular flu last June. Tested and it came back inconclusive. I wore a mask and sanitized my hands constantly. Never felt anything worse than a cold since then.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:05 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Not sure what quercetin is

Here’s the whole enchilada. The detailed description of the drug.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:08 am

Not sure what getting in and out of cars has to do with the point you're trying to make. My dad got it and he hasn't worked since they shut the country down last year. Another guy I worked with got it and it killed his wife. He just recovered from a heart attack a year ago but lived thru it with no problems. I'm sure the videos you've seen could be legit, but a few videos is a pretty small sample size when looking at the big picture.

Point is, this virus effects everyone different. No reason in the world my dad's best friend should be alive. He had it, same time my dad did. He's pushing 80, has a pacemaker, lives on oxygen 24/7, has COPD, and is extremely overweight. Everything they say will kill you with covid, and he's fine. My dad, thousand times more healthy than that guy,and was in and out of the hospital three times.

I might not post videos, but I try to make everyone aware from my side of things as much as possible. I've read too many tragic stories about young people dying from covid than I ever wanted to read. The grief group on FB is full of stories from real people losing loved ones in their twenties, thirties, people of all ages. The anti vax message needs to change IMO. I will never push on anyone to get vaccinated. My stepmother wants to do an intervention type of thing on my dad because he refuses to get the shot. I won't do that, because it's his life. And I know there is potential dangers to getting it, so it has to be up to the individual. But telling people constantly not to get it is something that really gets on my nerves. I just tell people to research it, weigh the pros and cons, and make your choice. For me the choice was simple. The virus almost killed me, so I decided to risk the shot and hope I never catch that shit again. I feel the same as I always have, the only thing I felt was the couple days after the second shot I had some covid type symptoms. Just like the flu shot does to people. Like I said above, I know several people that have gotten it. So far not one single person had any lasting side effects yet.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:12 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Cool thx, I'll read it tomorrow. Getting late and my brain is shutting down on me lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:31 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Cool thx, I'll read it tomorrow. Getting late and my brain is shutting down on me lol

Wikipedia is kinda biased and compromised by big pharma and the corrupt FDA, but you can still get some useful info about it. Of coarse it will say the clinical trials are inconclusive. No surprise there… the FDA only approves harmful side-effect drugs.  Rolling Eyes  

Here’s a few other websites to checkout:

https://www.conservativebusinessjournal.com/2021/12/quercetin-not-just-for-covidits-the-ultimate-overall-

https://flybynews.wordpress.com/2021/10/14/two-new-studies-show-quercetin-improves-covid-outcomes/

https://draxe.com/nutrition/quercetin/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:49 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Not sure what getting in and out of cars has to do with the point you're trying to make. My dad got it and he hasn't worked since they shut the country down last year. Another guy I worked with got it and it killed his wife. He just recovered from a heart attack a year ago but lived thru it with no problems. I'm sure the videos you've seen could be legit, but a few videos is a pretty small sample size when looking at the big picture.

Point is, this virus effects everyone different. No reason in the world my dad's best friend should be alive. He had it, same time my dad did. He's pushing 80, has a pacemaker, lives on oxygen 24/7, has COPD, and is extremely overweight. Everything they say will kill you with covid, and he's fine. My dad, thousand times more healthy than that guy,and was in and out of the hospital three times.

I might not post videos, but I try to make everyone aware from my side of things as much as possible. I've read too many tragic stories about young people dying from covid than I ever wanted to read. The grief group on FB is full of stories from real people losing loved ones in their twenties, thirties, people of all ages. The anti vax message needs to change IMO. I will never push on anyone to get vaccinated. My stepmother wants to do an intervention type of thing on my dad because he refuses to get the shot. I won't do that, because it's his life. And I know there is potential dangers to getting it, so it has to be up to the individual. But telling people constantly not to get it is something that really gets on my nerves. I just tell people to research it, weigh the pros and cons, and make your choice. For me the choice was simple. The virus almost killed me, so I decided to risk the shot and hope I never catch that shit again. I feel the same as I always have, the only thing I felt was the couple days after the second shot I had some covid type symptoms. Just like the flu shot does to people. Like I said above, I know several people that have gotten it. So far not one single person had any lasting side effects yet.

My point is that I am at high risk of exposure, yet I’m fine!

I’m sorry about your wife and everything you’ve experienced. My experience is simply different. I believe the stats are exaggerated for fear and control (Fauci is a liar and Bill Gates benefits from sick people). Let me make it clear that I do believe it’s real and many have died! But I think it just depends on the individual person and their body’s ability to fight the virus. And trust me… I’m not exactly the poster child of health.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 8:24 am

Anecdote is just that.. but here's my experience:

My fire department: 200 of us between the ages of 20 to, maybe, 60.
About 50% vaccinated.
In nearly two years one, I say, one hospitalization. No spouses or kids dead or even hospitalized. About 800 people.

Zero bad reactions to the vaccine. Zero (beyond the typical sore shoulder and 12-24 hours of feeling meh.)

We are 198 men and two women who are in contact every single day with C19. Every day.
The one hospitalization was precautionary,  he's in his 50s,  was back to work in days.

Our common theme? Compared to the general population we are very fit. Notice fit nations (Japan, Iceland, Korea) even though they get the c19, don't die.

America is so so unfit and unhealthy. Our pretty good life expectancy is largely propped up by medical intervention.  Millions of people are far outliving their "natural" lives. That's fine...good for them...but now comes this plague that attacks these unhealthy people and can circumvent medical intervention.  

The vax has been out a year now. I believe the dangers of the vax have been JUST AS OVERPLAYED AND FEARMONGERED by the Right...MY right...than c19 has been overplayed and fearmongered from the Left.

The weird side-affects of getting c19 seem just as bad, or worse, than the shot. NOBODY I know has had any bad reaction to the shot. Again, anecdote, but that's a couple hundred people.

thinkingthinkingthinking🤷🤷🤷🤘🤘🤘👍👍👍

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 9:38 am

The FDA was ordered by a court (Freedom Of Information Act) to release data from the limited trials conducted to give Emergency Use Authorization for the experimental injections.  The released data showed a 3% mortality rate. The current death rate for WuFlu in the USA is at .22% of the current population.

With the censorship & flat out lies by government bureaucracies, news outlets,  and social media platforms regarding WuFlu and experimental injections, my take is death & hospitalization numbers of jabbed people is vastly underreported..

Like Scott said, "it's s been a year". Normal trials & testing for pharmaceutical products is 12 years. Guess we will have to wait and see?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 10:34 am

My local used book/CD store just announced via their social medias that they will be closed at least thru the weekend due to "safety concerns with Covid close contact," which sucks cuz I'm off from work tomorrow and was planning one last visit for the year. D'oh!! Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

My point is that I am at high risk of exposure, yet I’m fine!

I’m sorry about your wife and everything you’ve experienced. My experience is simply different. I believe the stats are exaggerated for fear and control (Fauci is a liar and Bill Gates benefits from sick people). Let me make it clear that I do believe it’s real and many have died! But I think it just depends on the individual person and their body’s ability to fight the virus. And trust me… I’m not exactly the poster child of health.
You're fine until you're not. December 30th 2020 my wife was fine too. December 31st, my wife had a "cold" and went to bed early. January 1st my wife went and got tested for covid. February 2nd she died.

The people (not saying you) that are total antivax, need to stop. I see no difference in them as I see in the media people spreading fear trying to scare people into getting the vaccine. Mandates and shit like that are unconstitutional. Companies forcing employees to get it is illegal. For them to even ask you if you have it is in violation of your rights. But the antivax people are just as guilty. They are trying to force their views down people's throats just as much as the ones pushing the vaccine.

Like I said, I'm not pushing for anyone to get vaccinated. It should be left completely up to the individual. Anyone that ever tries to force me to get some shot will have to knock me out first. I don't advocate for or against it, I simply tell my story when applicable, and let people decide what they will. The shot could definitely be better, but it's better than nothing IMO. I don't think any of the things my conspiracy loving best friend says about it are true, but time will tell I guess. My DNA still seems intact, my health seems normal, and if the government wants to track me, all they need to do is call T-Mobile.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 4:53 pm

“You’re fine until you’re not”. Yeah, that’s true. But I can apply that to anything. We could leave the house and have a stroke, heart attack or get hit by a drunk driver etc…

We all have different experiences so far… who’s right? We observe a few family members, a couple hundred co-workers… there are millions of strangers we don’t know with their own experiences. We tend to rely on the mainstream media that obviously doesn’t tell the whole truth. I can’t trust the media, lying Fauci, the unconstitutional government overreach and propaganda to lure us to an experimental shot. I don’t give a rats ass what a person’s credentials are on paper. Many people are paid off and corrupt. Or afraid to be ostracized from their peers for having a different opinion. I believe many doctors and health officials keep quiet because they will lose their jobs if they speak out. I respect the brave nurses that walk away from their high paying careers because they refuse the mandate. I flat out do not trust the government. Why should I? History has proved that every government is corrupt. Countless coverups and scandals. As a rule of thumb, it’s always taken at least five years of testing and observation to rate a vaccine as safe. Even if most people only currently experience a sore shoulder from the jab, what about the long term effect? Cancer is a big concern! Here in California, everything has a warning label about possible birth defects or cancer on the products. But this vaccine is totally safe? Give me a break!

Fck mandates! We all know the shot does not prevent the spread of the virus. So if a person doesn’t want the shot and is prepared to risk death, that is a personal decision. There are many ways to die in this life. The government doesn’t give a shit! Look how cigarettes are still sold on the shelves. Alcohol kills people everyday. Fast food and heart disease kills thousands. Yet, they are all still available. The government wants to mandate the jab because they know something we don’t. There is something they don’t want us to know. What that is, is up for debate. But there is a reason they are pushing hard (like never before). Keep in mind the regular flu kills probably just as much (if not more) than Covid. The regular flu shot wasn’t pushed on us like this. It was purely a choice.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 5:16 pm

What is that bullshit about the FDA not revealing the contents of the shot/vaccine until 75 years down the road? That doesn’t strike anyone as a red flag?? Why that long?! So all the criminals involved will be long dead and unable to be held responsible.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/12/09/fda-says-it-needs-75-years-to-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-to-the-public/

Trust us, it’s safe… Twisted Evil

Aaron Siri, a lawyer working on the case, said in a blog post: “If you find what you are reading difficult to believe – that is because it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure,” Siri said.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 10:27 pm

Pretty sure I said I'm not advocating for anyone to get the shot. I have said and always will say it should be a choice, not an illegal mandate. I personally don't care who does what. I got it for two reasons. One I was going to be living with my 73 year old father, and wanted to minimise, even if it's a tiny percentage, the chance of him contracting it from me. Two, after the hard time I had with getting rid of the virus, I was willing to take a chance on the vaccine. Figured whatever is in it, it's better than going through what I went through. Will I get it every year? Very doubtful. I think in time there will be treatment for it, and it will become something like treating any other common day sickness. That monoclonal antibody treatment us legit, and if they ever move beyond politicizing this bullshit, something like that will be available on a mass scale to treat everyone.

Far as why the ingredients are not being disclosed, I have no idea why. Yes trust me the whole thing is fishy as fuck and I don't trust anything the government has been doing, or what the media says. Yes them pushing this shit so hard is nothing but red flags. I made my choice for me though, not for anyone else. If I grow a third arm, or a tail, or die of some unknown side effects lingering in my body then so be it. I really don't think any if that will happen though. I think there is far too much fear mongering on both sides of the argument, and that's something that needs to be toned down.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next