Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 11:24 pm

Some EU leaders want to throw out the long standing Nuremberg Code. These modern Nazis have no problem showing their true colors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/heels-austria-germany-locking-unvaccinated-eu-leader-calls-throwing-nuremberg-code-favor-forced-vaccinating-dissenters/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 2:06 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Still here after the last two “variants”… they can shove their boosters up their A**.

don't tempt them! They may just do that to the unvaccinated!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 2:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Still here after the last two “variants”… they can shove their boosters up their A**.

Oh shit, you’re right!

Do you remember the Chinese swabbing people’s a-holes to test for covid? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 7:32 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Oh shit, you’re right!

Do you remember the Chinese swabbing people’s a-holes to test for covid? Laughing very hard

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 9:33 pm

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Oh shit, you’re right!

Shocked

Kinda stinks, huh? Laughing

https://news.yahoo.com/china-starts-doing-anal-swabs-170405068.html
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 10:50 am

I’m not a Catholic, but man, I agree with this guy! He knows who the enemy is and said what needed to be said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/respond-corruption-honesty-lies-truth-self-interest-generous-dedication-public-affairs-archbishop-vigano-response-new-world-order/

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 11:26 am

Meanwhile at Howard Springs...

Coming Soon! to a city or country near you?

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 11:38 am

James B. wrote:
For some reason don\'t know

The FDA wants a 55 year time frame to process FOIA for requests over WuFlu vaccines. Nothing peculiar about that? Laughing very hard

Update...
A Court required the FDA to release 500 pages per month regarding "vaccine" trials that gave Big Pharma  Emergency Use Authorization. In the first batch, there is data showing a 3% mortality rate with the experimental jab trials. That is almost insane compared to the mortality rate of WuFlu.

Science...Science...Science

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 8:32 pm

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

The FDA wants a 55 year time frame to process FOIA for requests over WuFlu vaccines. Nothing peculiar about that? Laughing very hard

Update...
A Court required the FDA to release 500 pages per month regarding "vaccine" trials that gave Big Pharma  Emergency Use Authorization. In the first batch, there is data showing a 3% mortality rate with the experimental jab trials. That is almost insane compared to the mortality rate of WuFlu.

i wonder how many in Australia have been killed by police

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 6:38 pm

James B. wrote:
Meanwhile at Howard Springs...

Coming Soon!  to a city or country near you?

What's going on in the Northern Territories here in Australia should scare the living SHIT out of people... these "camps" will NEVER end in a place free people want to be...
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 6:39 pm

exact33 wrote:
James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Update...

i wonder how many in Australia have been killed by police

I wish I had an answer to that 😬 the government here is very... secretive... about vaccine injury and deaths 😳
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 1:07 pm

Anyone interested in the mysteries of fuzzy math?

So the "reported" hospitalization rates of vaccinated and unvaccinated is below .10 of 1%. Then you have "reported" IFR (Infected Fatality Rates) & CFR (Case Fatality Rates) at a different percentage. (Look at the definition of both for text book example of inventing terminology to manipulate data) and compare those numbers to the "reported" percentages of WuFlu deaths. How can the death rate be so much higher than hospitalization rates? Laughing very hard

The "science" is off the hook boys n girls.
Just look at the inconsistencies of jurisdictions utilizing one and or both classifications of "death by Covid" & "death with Covid"

All of course brought to go by Big Pharma & Stay Scared Media Services Inc.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Biden says a winter of death is coming for the unvaxxed or those that do not have the 6th booster. The only thing dying is his approval ratings...

Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3173

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 6:00 pm

I didn’t vote for Biden.
He ran for President from his basement.
No one wanted to be his Vice President.
He later thought the Pope was a retired black baseball player.
Biden says his son Hunter has gotten all the shots.
And we should all follow Hunter’s example.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 10:19 pm

Anyone happen to see his embarrassing so called press conference the other day? So freaking cringe worthy. He even started to say something like "I'm not supposed to do these things" talking about press conferences. Looked like he was just woken up from a nap. Never in my entire life would I imagine that we have a complete and total dementia riddled brain dead puppet for president. Blows my mind, this is what the powers that be thought was the best choice. Then went so far to rig the election to make it happen. Really sad.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 12:07 am

Biden is the weakest president in history. A feeble and spineless puppet that does what he is told. Trump did things his way. He pissed off the anti-sovereignty globalist scum. No other president since JFK had the cojones.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:06 am

Cannot make this stuff up....

U.K.’s Office of National Statistics (ONS), among those who test positive for COVID, the double-vaccinated are more than twice as likely as the unvaccinated to test positive for Omicron specifically, while the triple-jabbed are more than four times as likely as the unvaccinated. Clearly, there is some medical miracle taking place.

In the U.S., according to Cornell University’s faculty, the outbreak that recently forced the school to switch to online learning is being driven exclusively by the vaccinated. "Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot," said Vice President for University Relations Joel Malina in a statement.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-vaccines-are-working-against-omicron

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 3:05 pm

exact33 wrote:
Cannot make this stuff up....

U.K.’s Office of National Statistics (ONS), among those who test positive for COVID, the double-vaccinated are more than twice as likely as the unvaccinated to test positive for Omicron specifically, while the triple-jabbed are more than four times as likely as the unvaccinated. Clearly, there is some medical miracle taking place.

In the U.S., according to Cornell University’s faculty, the outbreak that recently forced the school to switch to online learning is being driven exclusively by the vaccinated. "Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot," said Vice President for University Relations Joel Malina in a statement.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-vaccines-are-working-against-omicron

Yet many sheep and lemmings still won’t open their eyes to the deceit. Fear and political loyalty is a strong vice.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 11:30 am

Ok, my wife and I both tested positive for Covid 2 days ago (really put a damper on our holidays). We both are fully vaccinated but don't have the booster. Our symptoms are fairly mild, feeling like a bad cold with a slight fever. Now our test results specifically state that it has no way of determining which variant we would have contracted. Any takers that it's placed under Omicron?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 10:15 pm

007 wrote:
Ok, my wife and I both tested positive for Covid 2 days ago (really put a damper on our holidays). We both are fully vaccinated but don't have the booster. Our symptoms are fairly mild, feeling like a bad cold with a slight fever. Now our test results specifically state that it has no way of determining which variant we would have contracted. Any takers that it's placed under Omicron?

Damn dude, even though you're vaccinated, you might try and get that monoclonal antibodies treatment. I think it's a life saver, and anything you can do to prevent the worse case scenario, the better. Hope it's a mild case and you both recover quickly.

My best friend and his wife both have it. I just found out yesterday. Both are unvaccinated, but still in their late forties. Hopefully they make it through okay. Tried to talk him into getting that treatment, but yes being lazy and stupid about it.

Anyways, hope all is well with you 007. Zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d, and lots of fluids. If you can get some ivermectin, I'd try and get that too. My 73 year old father and his 75 year old very unhealthy friend both took it with the antibody treatment, and lived to tell the tale. Good luck sir.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Look at the paranoid psychos the MSM and Fauci have created!

This hypocrite pos lowered her own mask to yell at the old man and then literally assaulted him because he called her “Karen”. Thanks to fear and propaganda, we got tons of these types lurking around. Apparently they think you can eat with your mask on. insane

https://100percentfedup.com/woman-arrested-for-attacking-80-yr-old-man-on-delta-flight-for-not-wearing-mask-while-eating-video/

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Sorry, but I would have just knocked her right the fuck out. I was raised to never hit a woman, and I never have, but I'm not going to sit there and let one hit me and get away with it either. Especially some crazy ass Karen like that. Yeah, knocked out and back to my meal in peace.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Frg54iw7rb881

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next