Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel

Go down 
+3
nevermore
Gilbert
Lari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel   For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Yeah it's next week already cheers
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel   For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 6:40 pm

I just recently got the first one. After being deeply disappointed in the last several Circle II Circle albums, this more than made up for it. Zak has been my favorite vocalist for decades so it good to have him fronting good music again!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel   For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 3:09 pm

It's been a couple of months now and I've taken this CD to heart. The first Archon Angel was already very good, and this one here is excellent.

The songs have punch and hooks. Vocal melodies so good compared to eg. Circle II Circle's last few efforts. Fortress is a great tune. These guys really won me over with this one. Damn, now I want to learn to play these songs. Lyrics are awesome too, just like with the first one.

Zak sounds so good, too. I can only hope the Savatage album he is working on will be as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel   For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For fans of Savatage: Archon Angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2