Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement

Go down 
+17
John Madden
Sword Of The Heretic
Eyesore
Boris2008
nevermore
assault_attack
manny
Wrecked Neck
glassprison
Troublezone
Glower
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
mikeinfla
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Empty
PostSubject: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Motley Crue confirmed that they reunited and officially announced that they are back by literally blowing up the Cessation of Touring agreement that they signed in 2014.
The band's reunion has been subject of rumors lately and it heated up even more when Rolling Stone claimed that unnamed sources "confirmed" that Motley Crue, Def Leppard and Poison are planning to team up for a major tour.
There was renewed interest in the band following the release of their Netflix biopic and the Machine Gun Kelly (real name Colson Baker), who played Tommy Lee in the film, shared his excitement about the reunion.
He said, "Since playing Tommy Lee in The Dirt, so many of my fans have said how they wish they could've seen the real Motley Crue play live. I never thought I would see the day when this would become a reality. But the fans spoke and Motley Crue listened!"
The tour with Leppard and Poison has not yet been officially confirmed. Watch the band blow up their Cessation of Touring agreement.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 3:46 pm

Well I'll be. What a shock to the spine! Anyone else see this coming?!

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Zzzzzzzzzz............

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Surprised they made it this long.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Motley Crue is back!!!!!!!    Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 am

Speaking for myself, I'm very disappointed in the band.

They left on a pretty high note with that Las Vegas concert.

Now this ?

Crue has lost ALL credibility with me.

Another elderly circus act for the younger lost generations to buy into.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 am

Can the singer still perform?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 am

They lied to the fans. The final tour was a BS cash grab. Nikki Sixx even made a big fuss about how there was no chance they would come back.

Not to mention how terrible Vince Neil is these days. He’s out of breath and can’t remember half the lyrics.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 am

There was a rumor that Live Nation wanted to put it in the contract that Vince Neil had lose 40 lbs. before the tour. I saw him this past summer opening for Sammy Hagar and he looked and sounded terrible.

This is going to be a monster lineup though, with Poison, Crue and Def Leppard all together. I see Poison and DL every chance I get so I'll definitely look into going.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:18 am

Gilbert wrote:

He has a three octave belch.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:50 am

Screw them, I have no use for the assholes lying to their fans and doing exactly what they said they wouldn't. So glad I didn't make more of an effort to see them on their "last" tour.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 am

The “new plan” is to keep going til Mick Mars drops.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:55 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Screw them, I have no use for the assholes lying to their fans and doing exactly what they said they wouldn't. So glad I didn't make more of an effort to see them on their "last" tour.

They admired Ozzy’s “no more tours” scam.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 11:57 am

The bands that are actually serious about not touring anyone are the ones who don't make a big deal about their "final" shows. Rush comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 12:06 pm

glassprison wrote:
The bands that are actually serious about not touring anyone are the ones who don't make a big deal about their "final" shows. Rush comes to mind.

Good example
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 12:07 pm

I will start seeing any band that excessively promotes their “final tour” as a red flag.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 5:49 pm

They signed their damned names to a contract - never again. Wtf ? Bozos.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:25 pm

I like Motley Crue but I could care less, Vince Neil sounds like shit, I don't care he is fat, but the fact he does not even try to sing, what a waste of oxygen
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:46 pm

manny wrote:
I like Motley Crue but I could care less, Vince Neil sounds like shit, I don't care he is fat, but the fact he does not even try to sing, what a waste of oxygen

Not too much a waste of oxygen... because he can barely catch his breath. The audience is expected to do half the singing.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 pm

Time for Weird Al to make a new parody song...

“Looks That Spill”
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

They admired Ozzy’s “no more tours” scam.
Yeah he pissed me off too, and I fell for that back then and saw him on that tour. It didn't bother me all that much, because he at least didn't price gouge the fans and tickets were priced normally. I also fell for Kiss when they retired in 1997. That one pissed me off because not only did they have a very short set, but they charged the shit outta people. Pretty sure they were the last ones I fell for.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39565

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 11:34 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Laughing very hard

Yes I saw this one on YouTube. Made me feel sad.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

You give him to much credit! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement   Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley blows up their "cessation of touring" agreement
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: