Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Empty
PostSubject: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 1:52 pm

So these guys have been around since the 90's, delivering a solid brand of old school metal. I picked up two of their albums. Not easy to find, i must add.

Check this track out:

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Great band. They do have a ton of releases and a few of them are sung in Russian. I own the one presented (Zerstorer) and Dragon Inferno. Both are very good.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 5:45 am

How ever do you find these bands? I don't know if I could find Kazakhstan on the map.

I knew Borat and Nik Antropov. Now there's three things I know about Kazakhstan. And one of them isn't even real.

Music is not that special. But hats off for effort. The singer has a bit of a Halford thing going there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 6:49 am

Lari wrote:
How ever do you find these bands? I don't know if I could find Kazakhstan on the map.

I knew Borat and Nik Antropov. Now there's three things I know about Kazakhstan. And one of them isn't even real.

Music is not that special. But hats off for effort. The singer has a bit of a Halford thing going there.

I am an expert at tracking good metal from not so commonly known countries Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 pm

Lari wrote:

For those who don't know a lot about Kazakhstan

Here's a summary Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan    Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Dragons: old school metal from Kazakhstan
Page 1 of 1