Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Empty
PostSubject: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-viewed_YouTube_videos

I've only ever seen three of them. Gangnam Style, and then since I have three kids, Baby Shark and the Little Baby Bum video for Wheels on the Bus. 

What's your number?
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Interesting, I have never seen any of them
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 pm

I have seen bits n pieces of several of them ("Gangnam Style," Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," and Katy Perry's "Roar") but I don't think I've sat thru any of them in their entirety.

...well, mmmmmaybe the Katy Perry one...
...aaaaaaand possibly more than once. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 3:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have seen bits n pieces of several of them ("Gangnam Style," Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," and Katy Perry's "Roar") but I don't think I've sat thru any of them in their entirety.

...well, mmmmmaybe the Katy Perry one...
...aaaaaaand possibly more than once. Very Happy
Now I'm curious.

Though I half-expect all of these top videos to have their fair share of T and A.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 am

Never seen a single one of those, and never heard of any of them either.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:21 am

It says Gangnam Style was the #1 most viewed video for 5 years from 2012 to 2017.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:26 am

I've certainly seen that Baby Shark video although I'm not sure if it was on youtube. The crest of those I have never seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever   Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 30 most viewed Youtube videos ever
Page 1 of 1