Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube questionHi anyone else have

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Youtube questionHi anyone else have Empty
PostSubject: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?When there watching videos it constantly paulses every little bit?It does it me several times each video.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

speed101 wrote:
Hi anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?When there watching videos it constantly paulses every little bit?It does it me several times each video.

Either you have a slow connection, or the server the video you are watching from is slow.

PostSubject: Re: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm

kmorg wrote:
speed101 wrote:

Either you have a slow connection, or the server the video you are watching from is slow.

Yea what this fisherman says

if it occurs just press play on the video and straight away press pause for a moment, you'll see the red status bar building up and once you keep that bar ahead, you'll have no problems with the video
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Yeah, what kmorg and Locky said.

It happens sometimes when I go to watch some videos, and usually pausing it and letting the video fully load helps.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 am

Agree on the letting it fully load. Also having other things open on your computer might cause some of the lagging. I like to have youtube going for music while I'm doing other things and sometimes I'll get what you describe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube questionHi anyone else have   Youtube questionHi anyone else have Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube questionHi anyone else have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: